• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Pokemon Trainer's Journey

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    This story is basically about a pokemon trainer named Red.
    Spoiler:

I'll be starting shortly;;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Next time you want to post a story, wait until you have the chapter written before posting a thread. So, when you get the new chapter written and ready to post, just edit your post.

I should close this, but that would only create too much work for you, since you would have to PM me to open the thread up so you can post. So I'll just leave it open for you.

And yes, this goes out to others: I know that he doesn't have a story in the first post. I'm giving him a break here.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Chapter 1: A New Journey​

Orgeon is a region just to the right of Kanto. It is a land full of many environments, with new lakes and springs located around the island, plains almost everywhere, and one huge rainbow that appears rarely to the North of Orgeon, in the city of Gyro. (Jy-Ro) A huge tower with a star is located at Gyro. It appears to be a legendary city, thus becoming a huge tour site. There are many trainers in Orgeon, including eight gym leaders to test a trainer's ability. When one trainer defeats all eight gym leaders, they are able to compete in the Pokemon League located at Justice City, otherwise known as the Star City of Orgeon.

When a child turns 10, they are legal to embark on their own Pokemon Journey. There have been many heroes others have heard of that have gone on their own journey. A girl named May from Hoenn, Dawn from Sinnoh, Gary Oak from Kanto, and Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, who had just started his own journey at Sinnoh.

Red is a child that had just turned ten today. Tomorrow, he embarks on a new journey to become the Pokemon Master, deciding to win all eight badges of his home region.

Right now, he is getting some sleep for his new journey. Just like many young trainers out there, he just can't wait for his first pokemon!

"Just can't wait for my first pokemon..."
    "Oh.... Maybe Bulbasaur..."
    "No, Charmander."
    "Squirtle, I choose you!"

"Hmm.... I command you now, Charmander! Flamethrower!"
    "Squirtle! Hydro Pump!"
    "Bulbasaur, Razor Leaf!"
    "I love you, Mommy!"
    "Squirtle, Withdraw!"

After talking in his sleep for four more hours, Red woke up at-

"Eight O'CLOCK?!?!"

Red started running quickly to Professor Taleya's Lab, over two miles away from his house. He lives in Rootling Town, a place just next to the sea.

Red ran out of the house, and to the right. (Not knowing he still has his pajamas on.) He passed through the neighborhood, through a windmill. He crossed the nearby bridge, to where the buildings were. People looked at him and laughed, but that didn't stop Red from running. He passed the shopping malls, the Pokemon Center, and reached the hill, where the lab was.

*****Professor Taleya's Lab*****

"Sorry, but Professor Taleya is out," one of the scientists said.
    Red screamed. "What?! But I need my first pokemon!"

"Well, if you want your first pokemon, you'll have to ask the professor. And besides, handing out starters ended an hour ago!"

"Please, tell me where the professor is!"
    "She drove out of town. She'll be back at night or something. I seriously doubt that, I'm thinking tomorrow. When professors go out to research pokemon outside of town, they obviously would never come back!"

*****Red's Home*****

"Red, where have you been?!" yelled his mother.
    "I'm sorry, Mom... But I just had to get my first pokemon!"
    "In your PJ's?!?!"
    "Um..... Yeah, about that."

"Red!!!"
    "Grr...."

Red walked upstairs to his room. He looked at the many posters all over his room. After an hour of daydreaming about pokemon, Red heard something outside. He saw the professor on an Arcanine!

Red jumped up, and ran outside.

"HOLD IT!" Red's mother shouted. She walked to Red and gave him his new clothes. (If you want to see his clothes, check out the DOJO or something)

*****Professor Taleya's Lab*****

Professor Taleya jumped down from her Arcanine. She pet the pokemon, and walked into her lab.

Five minutes later, Red ran through the door, panting. He looked up, down, left, and right, seeing the lab. The lab was a huge building, with Magnemites, Swablus, Starlys, Marills, Azurills, and a Chimchar scurrying around.

Red walked forward, walking to the metal table that lied ahead. He saw some "slime" moving around the table, and gasped. He bent over and looked closer under the table. Unfortunately, the slime was behind him. It grew, and before you know it, its shadow was in front of Red! Red looked around and screamed!

It was a Muk!

After being hugged by Muk, a Plusle & Minun rushed inside. They put their tails together and used a double-powered Thunderbolt. Both Red and Muk were shocked. Muk moved away, and Plusle & Minun rushed to Red.

Red fell to the floor, so the two mice used a shock wave to wake him up. After getting up, Red asked the two where the professor was.

Plusle & Minun ran to the room on the right of their table, and ran up the stairs to the side. After running up the stairs, they ended up in the room where they started, but on the second level. The three ran forward, and into the room on their right at the end.

They ended up in the center room, and found Professor Taleya with the scientists.

"Excuse me!" Red said, interrupting their conversation. The professor turned around. "May I help you?"

"Um.... Sorry, but I kinda woke up at eight this morning, and, I was late for picking up my first pokemon."

Because of what Red said, controversy arose around the scientists.
    "What a loser!" one scientist said.
    Another said, "He'll probably get one tomorrow, unless he wakes up in those pajamas again."

"Stop," Professor Taleya said. "We have one left."
    Red's eyes sparked with gladness.

**********End of Chapter 1**********

Pokemon in Chapter 1:
    -Squirtle (in Red's dream)
    -Bulbasaur (in Red's dream)
    -Charmander (in Red's dream)
    -Arcanine
    -Plusle
    -Minun
    -Muk
    -Swablu
    -Marill
    -Starly
    -Magnemite
    -Chimchar
    -Azurill

Which pokemon will Red find? Tune in for the next chapter!
    Chapter 2: I Choose You, Pikachu!

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Next time you want to post a story, wait until you have the chapter written before posting a thread. So, when you get the new chapter written and ready to post, just edit your post.

I should close this, but that would only create too much work for you, since you would have to PM me to open the thread up so you can post. So I'll just leave it open for you.

And yes, this goes out to others: I know that he doesn't have a story in the first post. I'm giving him a break here.

Yeah, this is my first story here in the Fan Fiction section. (I don't really understand how things work around this section) -I'll confess I'm not that good of a storywriter.

I created a story here before, but I drifted away after writing the first chapter. That was, indeed, my fault.

Back