• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AG 001 redubbed (possible spoilers)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • The Bulbagarden Forums mentioned it on their forums.

http://alt.kidswb.com/movies/SCR_POK_Adv_Intro1.mov

The KidsWB website has put a small Quicktime video of the first part
    of AG episode 1. It looks like 4Kids decided to redub that episode.
    Right before the Duskull starts bugging her, she said "There it is, Little Root Town up ahead", what she didn't said during the sneak peak. Also, but I'm not yet sure about it (the sound quality of the video is a little bad), it seems May/Haruka's voice sounds different than in the sneak peak and is more cheerful.

Another interesting thing is that the video contains the opening of AG, which is not "It Takes Two". The opening seems ok. Like in the 1st, 2nd and 3th opening, 4kids kept the Japanese video but put them in a different order to make it fit with the music.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I love that theme song...I think it foreshadows that Ash will catch an Absol later in the series...I dunno :\

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Right Click > Save as...

So you don't have to stream it. It seems down right now to me though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • hmm... maybe i'll risk the danger it can possibly provide to my ears (let Veronica Taylor's version of you know who be cursed for life) just to listen to the theme song...

thank goodness that It Takes Two is not going to be used... now let's see if Veronica Taylor will get the boot for you know who's voice...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    hmm... maybe i'll risk the danger it can possibly provide to my ears (let Veronica Taylor's version of you know who be cursed for life) just to listen to the theme song...

thank goodness that It Takes Two is not going to be used... now let's see if Veronica Taylor will get the boot for you know who's voice...

I've been waiting for this post frosty. =)

Yeah, they moved a few things around in the open. =/

Back