• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations and Gifts

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
Years
  • Good afternoon, PokeCommunity forumgoers. In light of that this topic is designed first and foremost with the intention of facilitating introductions: Scientist Davis, Alexander. Ghost extraordinaire.

However, I have more to say than "Hello." Indeed, there is still informative treasure to behold within the dank recesses of our fledgling newborn thread.

You see, I have recently completed the National Pokedex on my Pokemon Platinum. In doing so, my PC is woefully full to the brim. Rather than release numerous old finds which might meet the needs of those with a little less luck and a little more storage, the thought occurred to me that I should instead give them away. I have at least one copy of just about everything. I will not be willing to part with many of my legendaries, nor any of my shiny discoveries; that goes without saying. Though for anything else, send me a private message. I will see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Well, welcome to Pokecommunity Scientist Davis. I'm sure your gifts and presence will be welcome will be welcomed warmly.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • A Pleasant Reply

Many thanks for your kind words and the expenditure of effort toward having stopped by to say them. If you are ever in need of a trade or experience the fleeting urge of battle, do not hesitate to ask me.

Back