• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen celebi, deoxys, mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Simple questions like this should be asked in the Simple Questions thread that is stickied at the top of this page.

Well, since I am here - Celebi, Deoxys, and Mew can only be obtained at a Nintendo Event. Well, unless you cheat of course.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    i no that but some times people will no wierd glitches like missingno for RBY

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    GOTO HOUSTON SPACE CENTER! QUICK! YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD RARE POKEMON LIKE THOSE!but you'll have to use a glitch for mew

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    If you go to the Nintendo website, there is a list of cities that they will be visiting. Unfortunately I believe it is only in the USA, which sucks.

You can also search on eBay and find other ways to get those rare Pokes. I found a friend in Texas whom I mailed my cart to and he added those rare Pokes to it. It was great and most of all it was legal.

BTW - there is no glitch for Mew. That was in RBY only.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • i heard on the old RBY there was this pokemon that was a glitch and when u kill it u get 100 rare candies and if u catch it it will mess up the game is that true
    i know this should be asked in the SQ but i cant be bothered

Years
  • You should use simple questions next time. As for your question; here is what you need to know to get Deoxys - Click Here
    As for Celebi and Mew you will need to use codes. You can get those codes in our stickied code request thread in this forum.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back