• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time to Play Catch Up

Years
  • I would have reported this sooner, if I wasn't so busy and/or thought someone else would have. Anyway, apparently, CN is airing all the old BF episodes in order on 8:00 PM weekdays (Mon-Thurs). Or at least they have this past week. Unfortunately, they don't use the true end credits but rather their obscuring red/black ones that absorb one 1/4th of the screen. Either way, it's a good way to catch up.

Also, since today's new episode caught everyone by surprise, I'll report it here, too: CN seems to be cutting back to one new episode per week now. Next week will be the in-series Weavile debut. More as this develops and be sure to check the Upcoming Dub Title thread for additional announcements.

Thank you.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Yeppie. I notice that too. They are playing the old Battle Frountier episodes at the time they showed the new ones. I think that is nice.

I also notice that too that they are only showing one episode a week. Still when you think about it there are only like nine episodes left. Then if you look a the release date of the Diamond and Pearl games they will be done with Battle Frountier a little before the release of the games. Do you think that could be because of PUSA controling the release of new episodes on CN? That would explain why in December CN gave us new episodes everyday in order to stay up with the release of the game.

Back