• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Phantoon14

Actions Define Users
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Made this account two years back, completely forgot about, figured a re-introduction would be just. I'll be more active this time around :/
    How's it going anyway guys? :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome (back) to PC! It's a good thing that you remembered that you signed up for PC two years ago. Since you've been gone all this time, let me say that you missed quite a lot that went on here. The rules have changed, and we've had several fun events. Make sure you re-read the rules (especially the signature rule, as it needs to be carefully followed.) ;)

Well, anyways, glad you returned and hope you stay active from now on! See ya around!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back! Hah; like you, I forget my account at forums myself. :3 I dunno, I'm just too lazy to write it down or remembering some other stuff! Or maybe its the fact that I have lame memory. =P But yeah! I'm glad you can get back and be active~!

And yes, I'm great today, thanks. <3 With a little bit of plutonium. <3 I dunno, word I made up. @-@ But yeah! See ya again! <3

Phantoon14

Actions Define Users
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Heh thanks guys/girls :P Forums looking pretty good already!

Back