• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I going to start plying again

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
:D I was realy sad when wizards stoped doing the pokemon ccg, but I then found out someone else is doing it now.
Can someone tell me the latest deck that are in the shops at the moment. :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
there have been 4 sets released since Wizards was forced out of the game. I will also list the most sought after cards from each set to make it easier for you:
EX: Ruby and Saphire (Blaziken Firestarter, Gardevoir, Delcatty #5)
EX: Sandstorm (Rare Candy, Gardevoir ex)
EX: Dragons (Rayquaza ex, holo Salamence)
EX: Team Magma vs Team Aqua (all of the starter-ex, Walrein, Manectric, Lanturn, Aggron)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well, there are the Newest ones Team Magma and Team Aqua decks, and new Team M/A booster packs. Also all the new sets have been donr by Nintendo and there really good too. I would Recomend Getting the Magma Deck, I have both but I use the Magma deck more because Ive had better luck with it.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
Hm- I might get back into collecting. Locally, battling was never very popular. But I might get into collecting the cards, so I may pointlessly put them in a binder somewhere.
I bought 3 packs- (magma/aqua, sandstorm, and ruby/sapphire) and I noticed a new perk- There's two holographics in these packs! And I got two of the same card. At first i thought "Crud- fakes!" then I just said, "aw'well, was only getting'm to see what the new series looks like anyway"
Hm, whats the difference between Magma/Aqua? Personally Fires never been to appealing.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Guess what, I have Jirachi for Magma Aqua! H's a holo, number 97/95. This could only mean that he's like a secret rare like that rocket Riachu is supposed to be! Cool! He should be on the list of wanted magma/aqua cards.

pichbob

FIAH!!!!
Years
Bullados said:
there have been 4 sets released since Wizards was forced out of the game. I will also list the most sought after cards from each set to make it easier for you:
EX: Ruby and Saphire (Blaziken Firestarter, Gardevoir, Delcatty #5)
EX: Sandstorm (Rare Candy, Gardevoir ex)
EX: Dragons (Rayquaza ex, holo Salamence)
EX: Team Magma vs Team Aqua (all of the starter-ex, Walrein, Manectric, Lanturn, Aggron)
what do you meen forced?

Back