• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome game for PSP!

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • This is not a debate thread...PSP only yous guys please...

Which game are you looking forward to most on PSP...I know that all my friends are getting GT4, looks good I'd say...

I was thinking metal gear acid, but it's a card game!?

Gimme your opinions!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to:
    GT4
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children(also for DVD)
    Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus(also for PS2)
    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Tony Hawk's Underground 2
    Dynasty Wariors
    Devil May Cry
    Metal Gear Acid
    Need for Speed Underground
    Viewtiful Joe

And some others that I'm too lazy to think of.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Does FFVII: AC count as a game? XD

Anyway I can't wait till the FF games comes out (and the movie XD). Them are the main games I want for the PSP right now.
    *mysteriously pops in*
    No it doesn't, which is why I'm not wasting my money and buying it for DVD, since I already have several things that can play one.
    *mysteriously disappears*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    *mysteriously pops in*
    No it doesn't, which is why I'm not wasting my money and buying it for DVD, since I already have several things that can play one.
    *mysteriously disappears*
    Quit that Shadow! :P

Anyway, I will be buying it for PSP, and that's all that matters XD

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to FFVII: CC and DC(also PS2), and possibly BC
    But as SE said, if BC gets a release for PSP, it's going to also have a release for DS.

And nobody really wants to debate with a guy that keeps mysteriously popping in and mysteriously leaving again XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I can't wait for Metel Gear Solid: Ac!d to come out. GT4 and Viewtiful Joe but just looking more forward to MGS.

Back