• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evening

Years
Good evening guys, the names Will, 21 and has loved pokemon from the first series and the games. I've got Pokemon Pearl, Black and HeartGold.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Evenin' Will. You can call me Timb. I'm 23 and have loved the Pokemon games since I was eleven and they came out. I've currently got Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, and White. XD

Welcome to our little community of Pokemon geeks. Be sure to have fun and avoid the poison doughnuts. Also, if you need any help navigating the site, feel free to ask any of the members with sexy colorful usernames. :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Good evening guys, the names Will, 21 and has loved pokemon from the first series and the games. I've got Pokemon Pearl, Black and HeartGold.

Good evening, Will, and welcome to the PokéCommunity! :3

My name's Vrai (or Jake if you'd prefer haha), 17 and been around Pokémon since I was four or five years old. :3 I'm glad we've got another long-time fan coming over to the forums! :D We have boards for all kinds of stuff, and we even have a forum for each game you have: Black (and White), HeartGold (and SoulSilver), and Pearl (along with Diamond and Platinum). There's plenty of other stuff to do here outside those games though and I hope you find a chance to explore the forums more! If you've got any questions, don't be afraid to fire myself or one of our awesome forum staff a Visitor Message or Private Message. Enjoy your stay! :D

Back