• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Gen 5 Type Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Hey guys, I am starting a tournament to see who people think out of the gen 5 pokemon who is the best of each type. First off is fire type. (Please note while I am only putting down the basic forms of these pokemon, htye do include their wole evolutionary line)

Fire Type Round 1:

Litwick vs. Pansear

Darumaka vs. Tepig

Heatmor vs. Reshiram

Volcarona vs. Victini

Voting for this round ends tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
We've actually had threads like this before called Weekly Polls, bu rather than every type at once, it was individual Pokemon or characters.

The reason why I'm closing this is because even though it is about Fifth Gen, this isn't really a place for "tournaments". Not only that, but there are threads in Pokemon General just like this one, but rather than being generational specific, they're all over each generation.

Secondly, if anything, this seems like it'd be more reserved for some type of event we would be having here in the Fifth Generation Gaming section, in which case if you'd like, when that time comes, we could include these into that event, but even then, there would be some standards set to them.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back