• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, trainers!

APz

Drunken Artist
Years
  • Hey mates, I'm the new one in here. You can call me Pete or Peter or APz or whatever you wanna :D

I'm from the Czech Republic, 18y/o guy who still loves Pokémon games and everything about this phenomenon.

I love music, have a band, playing the drums and listening to MUSE all the way. I also work as a web designer and a graphic designer, so if someone from you will need any help with some graphic stuff, feel free to write me! :)

It's great to be here x)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Pete! Great to have such a talented person here on the forum. :3

Yeah, I'm 22 and still a huge Pokemon fan. You'll find a lot of people like that around here - a big chunk of our community are in their late teens or twenties. What part of Pokemon did you start with? I noticed a lot of people who are around my/your age started out watching the anime before picking up the games. I'm no exception to that, hehe. xD

And hey, if you're that devoted to music, you're going to have a great time in the General Entertainment board! :) That's the go-to place for discussions on music, books, TV, and even anime. I'd say it's one of our most diverse boards and is definitely really popular, so I'm sure you'll have a lot to add as someone who's so experienced with music. On that note.. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't listen to music often. Maybe I'm just a boring person but I tend to prefer silence. And hey, I'm also definitely recommending you check out the Art & Design board since it's a great way to share your work with us and get feedback! Really, you should, especially since the regulars there are wonderful people. I'm an artist and love to explore around that board so it'd be awesome if we had a new face to post their work.

Pleasure meeting you Pete, stick around! You seem like an awesome person! Remember to read the rules to get an understanding of how things work here and have fun. :D I'm always around if you need any help, too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Hey mates, I'm the new one in here. You can call me Pete or Peter or APz or whatever you wanna :D

I'm from the Czech Republic, 18y/o guy who still loves Pokémon games and everything about this phenomenon.

I love music, have a band, playing the drums and listening to MUSE all the way. I also work as a web designer and a graphic designer, so if someone from you will need any help with some graphic stuff, feel free to write me! :)

It's great to be here x)

Hello Peter and welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Hope you enjoy and stay active,
    What is the band name and do you create music for sharing (Youtube maybe?)

Cheers
    Alu!

Years
  • Hey mates, I'm the new one in here. You can call me Pete or Peter or APz or whatever you wanna :D

It's great to be here x)

Oh yay, another music-loving trainer like myself! (: I sing, though, and can't play any instruments, lol. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Back