• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello There

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
I have been an avid lover of pokemon as far back as I can remember. My name is Lirrie, and I love to play the games and trade. I also love to play hacks, well mostly, I like the ones with originality the best,

Years
Hi there, Lirrie, and a big welcome to PC. <:

Yeah, hacks are a very big part of the forum! There's many great ones around here. Shiny Gold was the reason I even found out about this forum at first, to be honest. Do you plan to make your own game sometime in the future, or do you mostly just play them? :3

And as I'm sure you can tell, we have a lot of discussions about the games going on over at the Current and General Pokemon Gaming Discussion sections of the site, so you should definitely explore there if you're interested. n n There's also the Trade Corner for all your trading needs! But of course it's up to you, so go ahead and look around to find what you like best about the forum~ we're huge so there's always something new popping up!

Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! I'd love to assist you <3

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Thank you, yes im hoping to start my own if i can find programs that will work on my current pc. Not many will unfortantly. I do have some ideas on a good story line though.

Back