• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awkward intro~

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
  • I'm new to the forums, and thought I might as well say hello. So, yeah, hi. Admittedly, I'm horribly shy in most situations, so if I don't respond to some people, that's why. So this will be my attempt at making a good first impression. :]

Well, I'm 15 years old and I've been playing Pokemon since GSC. I began to battle competitively after watching an old D/P battle, 2 years later I finally consider myself decent. I also hope to learn more about creating ROM hacks and the likes. I recently began watching various animes, by various, I mean 2, as of now. Anybody know of any they can suggest?

Outside of Pokemon and such, I'm a Sophomore at my local high school, and plan to run Track for my school's team.

I hope I get to know you all better as time goes on, I'm sure I won't cause problems for anyone :)

Years
  • welcome to the site i hope you like it here the a place were you can find a montor to help you newbie hangout i think it called

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Pryze, nice name & av you got there! I'm a fan of Keldeo, especially in it's Resolute form, u? Oh, how rude. I'm MidnightShine but preferably Mid.

Well, I could suggest Sword Art Online & Fairy Tail to you, these two animes are the most I've heard about. ROM hacking,? Seems like we're getting more & more ROM hackers every day! The Emulation board is the best place you got to learn about hacking, we've some experienced hackers here who are incredibly amazing when it comes to hacking! The Adoption Center is also worth a visit, you could apply for a mentor that'll teach you the ways of ROM hacking there.

Don't be shy...... I used to be shy too! But once I wandered into PC & socialized with everyone, boom, you got a wee bit of an extrovert here, haha. Just stick you heads into various boards & hunt those friendly members down. You might get discover a board that has been waiting for you & get yourself a new friend, that's a PC guarantee!

I definitely hope to get to know you more soon, maybe we'll become great friends. Just VM me at my page if you wanna chat, 'k? Don't forget to contact any staff member with a bold/colored username if there's something that's bugging u.

Enjoy your time here at PC~!

~Mid~

Years
  • I'm new to the forums, and thought I might as well say hello. So, yeah, hi. Admittedly, I'm horribly shy in most situations, so if I don't respond to some people, that's why. So this will be my attempt at making a good first impression. :]

Well, I'm 15 years old and I've been playing Pokemon since GSC. I began to battle competitively after watching an old D/P battle, 2 years later I finally consider myself decent. I also hope to learn more about creating ROM hacks and the likes. I recently began watching various animes, by various, I mean 2, as of now. Anybody know of any they can suggest?

Outside of Pokemon and such, I'm a Sophomore at my local high school, and plan to run Track for my school's team.

I hope I get to know you all better as time goes on, I'm sure I won't cause problems for anyone :)

Hello Pryze, and welcome!

Love your username... and your Keldeo avatar too. I love Keldeo, especially Resolute Form cos I love the look of it. So, who am I? The name's Hikari10, but I prefer being called Hikari. I'm a 20-year-old Australian female (yes, female) who has been a long-time Pokemon fan, but I love the 5th Generation best.

As Mid showed you, the Emulation board is the best place for budding ROM hackers like you to meet up, but feel free to explore the entire forum so you can find topics to discuss. When I was new, I was kinda shy since I was new to foruming and I didn't know which section suited me best, but now I browse in almost all sections (although there's still a few I don't post in regularly).

Also, we have loads of members you can talk to. You might even make some new friends along the way! If you ever need to talk, just send me a VM. And I love Oshawottz!

You can contribute even further by donating some money via our PayPal link and you can get yourself a nice italicized blue name that comes with cool features like me. Those members are known as "PC Supporters".

There's also the moderators and admins (those with the bold colored names) who you can take any tough questions to cos that's their job, to help you!

See ya around~

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Pyrze and welcome to PC! Really cool avatar, Keldeo FTW.

I've been playing Pokemon since RBY and love all the games. Emerald being my favorite.

As for anime , I'm watching the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl series as we speak. I have seen all the Pokemon episodes except DP and the first season of Back and White. As for non-Pokemon anime, if you haven't seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, you should cause it's one of my favorite series. It's excellent. Also recommend Bakuman, it's one of the series I've been really into lately cause it's great.
    And I know how you feel about being shy. When I'm not online, I can be pretty shy and quiet too. So no need to worry. I think you can get along with people just find cause we're really nice and friendly.

So hope you enjoy yourself here!

Pryze

Straight chillin
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, much appreciation for the help as well, I'm loving for forums so far!

Back