• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Hey everybody, my name is JWittz and I'm hoping to introduce my show about the Pokemon Trading Card Game to this forum (once I get 15 posts of course :D ). In the meantime, check out my show through my signature! It's nice meeting you all here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Going through some of your other posts, I just wanted you to be aware that advertising is against the rules here at the PokéCommunity. You're free to advertise your YouTube channel in your signature and everything, but drawing attention to the fact that there's a link there in every other post you make kinda gives off the impression that you're only here to draw an audience. :x

Once you do get your 15 posts, make sure you only place that link in an appropriate place.

Since you are new, and you did make an attempt to introduce yourself in this thread, I'm gonna let it stay open. I just wanted you to be aware of our rules so that you won't end up getting a post or two deleted... or possibly getting yourself an infraction. D:

Welcome aboard though. o/

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Going through some of your other posts, I just wanted you to be aware that advertising is against the rules here at the PokéCommunity. You're free to advertise your YouTube channel in your signature and everything, but drawing attention to the fact that there's a link there in every other post you make kinda gives off the impression that you're only here to draw an audience. :x

Once you do get your 15 posts, make sure you only place that link in an appropriate place.

Since you are new, and you did make an attempt to introduce yourself in this thread, I'm gonna let it stay open. I just wanted you to be aware of our rules so that you won't end up getting a post or two deleted... or possibly getting yourself an infraction. D:

Welcome aboard though. o/

Understandable-- where would be the appropriate place? I will argue that keeping the videos up in the TCG section in its own forum would generate more conversation about the trading card game, and most of the time I reference my show it was either to help somebody out who was looking into playing competitively, which is what the show is for.

I also won't lie and say I'm not uninterested in expanding my audience either, and different forums act differently when I post my videos. It's my bad for not looking into the rules as thoroughly. All I know about is the Pokemon TCG, so that's where most of my posts will end up. Let me know if I'm being out of line!

Back