• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy y'all

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    So, I've been pretty psyched for the release of Pokémon Black and White next week, so I've been looking for a new Pokémon community to join to battle and discuss the games with. This place seems pretty cool so I decided to join up.

A little bit about myself, I guess, I'm an art and design student at college in the UK. I like going to gigs/festivals mostly to see heavy/alternative bands, gaming (not just Pokémon) and occasionally reading comics.

So yeah, hi. (:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, I've been pretty psyched for Pokemon Black and White as well! I've just pre-ordered the game at a nearby Walmart, soooo now I don't have to worry about sold-out issues. <3 Which lead did you plan on starting out with, BTW? I'm starting with good ol' Tepig. <3 But yeah, there's plenty of Pokemon boards you can visit, this being a pokemon forum of course~ In fact, this is the board for Pokemon Black and White: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200 ]

Art and design is pretty cool! I was thinking of maybe minoring it in the future. <3 I've been to a concert once; its pretty awesome. <3 I...don't remember which artist we saw, however...I think it was Beyonce. I like reading marvel comics; cause marvel is awesome. ^^ <3 And yeah, like yourself, I've played games outside pokemon, like Legend of Zelda, Disagea, [right now I'm also playing Marvel vs Capcom 3. :3]

Soooo yeah, welcome to PC. <3 I hope you've understood the rules and FAQ okay! [they are easy to follow anyhow. :3] If you have any questions, you can very well ask a moderator, and they'll get back to you! <3

P.S. I love your avatar. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Heya!

Yeah I think I'm going to go with Tepig, too. Might struggle letting Pignite evolve though, he's far too awesome! Might change my mind at the last minute and go with Snivy though, I do like my grass types. My excitement peaked a couple of weeks ago and I've already pre-ordered and payed for my copy of White, haha!

Absolutely love the Disgaea games! Brilliant sense of humour, and the attacks are so satisfying when you're a ridiculously high level. I'd love to get Marvel vs. Capcom 3, MvC 2 has been my favourite fighting game for years, and now they've added Deadpool to the series, that just makes it too tempting. I'm trying to resist the urge to spend money on any games so close to a Pokémon release though as I know they wont get played and I'm trying to save up for a new car, so I need the money!

P.S. Thanks. If you've not seen Tangled I highly recommend it (:

Back