• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum - Gracidea Flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
Years
  • Ok im confused about the whole shaymin+gracidea flower=sky form thing...

••Now heres what Bulbapedia says::
    It can be received during the player's first trip
    to Floaroma Town although the player's party must contain an event Shaymin given away at any Nintendo event.
    But All that Ive heard of from people are, you have to have a
    Movie Shaymin.

Was that the one at the "Toys 'R Us event"?

Also.. Im confused if its obtained at the first time you visit, how are you suppost to have the event shaymin with you??

Erf, im so confused right now, could somebody please explain this to me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The Movie Shaymin is the Japanese version of the Event Shaymin, required for the Japanese version of the game. Either Shaymin works, really, however some people believe that only the Japanese event will work on the Japanese game, which is currently the only version released.

Also, you are supposed to collect the necessary Shaymin on a Diamond or Pearl game, then trade it over to Platinum, which can be done well before arriving at Floaroma Town.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • Omg.oops I just had a blonde moment I read it the wrong way.. Lol,, I see what your saying noew

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    No, the US Platinum will have the Shaymin... it's the one at "TOYZ R US". So, yeah, you basically might have lost it... unless you have an AR.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • Well when the time comes,, I guess I will try to see if anyone here, on the forums, will trade, or let me borrow a Event Shaymin.
    Most likely trade though:nervous:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    That is impossible over the GTS or (maybe) Wi-Fi. Why? It has a Classic Ribbon. Try using AR instead.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • Well. I had a AR,, it didnt work,, so I returned it.. Then I had another and it worked ((Just long enough pat warrenty)),, It was perfectly fine, there wasnt alot of codes, on it. I only used it for diamond, then all the sudden it just crapped out:(.. I was sad..lol, then I tried to return it,, but they said NO ITS PAST WARRENTY.. So I was like grrr.. lol..

But sorry for me.. None of my friends have a AR..

But I do have A regular shaymin.. 3 to be exact.. from the AR, but theyr not Event..:'(

g.narron

Banned
    Years
  • Um when Platinum comes out another action replay will come out and the code for the gracidea flower will be all over the internet so no one should worry!

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • TOO MUCH MONEY EXSPECTED

Omg.. Well Yeah, it seems that i'd just be easier to just get the Action Replay,, But I still havnt gotten enough money for::
    •Pokemon Plainum ((Need in a way 9//10))
    •The Guide Book ((Want/Need Idk if I really need it 6//10))
    •A new Phone ((Pure want, My other is perfectly fine 1//10
    •And Now Action Replay ((Now a need 10//10

Lol I probably dont need all those things, Idk I just think I need all of them

So yeah the main things are the game, book, and now AR

Lol

But You guys are probably right a new ar will come out..

Dont look if you dont wanna know my dasteredly plan
    Spoiler:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well. I had a AR,, it didnt work,, so I returned it.. Then I had another and it worked ((Just long enough pat warrenty)),, It was perfectly fine, there wasnt alot of codes, on it. I only used it for diamond, then all the sudden it just crapped out:(.. I was sad..lol, then I tried to return it,, but they said NO ITS PAST WARRENTY.. So I was like grrr.. lol..

But sorry for me.. None of my friends have a AR..

But I do have A regular shaymin.. 3 to be exact.. from the AR, but theyr not Event..:'(

Oh. Well, that's the AR for you. Mine works fine, but I wish I could say the same for my DS. Sell the AR on eBay.
    Also, such a code exists. That's why I have it in Platinum (JP). I got the event pokemon.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Okay... all you need to do now is go to the Trade Corner and get an event Shaymin. Simple as that. In the future, please use the Q&A thread.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back