• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is getting me angry...

zombie101

Woah
Years
I want to use online modes on my ds games on the 3ds. But it won't work. But it says I am connected in options. I use wpa2 if that helps...

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie101

Woah
Years
WPA or WPA2 will not work for old DS games. Only games that are DSi-enhanced and all 3DS games can use them. If you switch to WEP security (Which isn't the best idea), you can use your old games. But if you do decide to use WEP, the 3 main setups won't work, rather, you must configure them separately:

1. Go to System Settings from your Home Menu, and tap Internet Settings. Enter your pin if prompted.
2. Tap Nintendo DS Connections (Third option), then tap Yes on the subsequent popup.
3. From here, tap Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings, then pick a connection. You should know the rest.

But my friend can connect with the same connection just fine.

Last edited:
Back