• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen "I used to be a living, breathing Pokedex like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
[Just a quote from someone on another website.]

So what do you think of Black/White and Unova in general?
Are you disappointed in the new games or do you think they're even better than the old ones?

I myself am about neutral as to Gen V. Some are unoriginal, yes. But those are in every generation (Geodude is a rock with arms, Grimer and Muk are blobs of toxic waste, etc.), so I can't go by that. They're a bit more complicated, in my opinion, which could be negative or positive depending on the person.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately there's already a thread to give your thoughts on the games, where people have posted about what they were like to them when they first got them, and their thoughts now. Said thread is right here. Have a look around the forum next time, and feel free to make other threads that aren't made, or just have a nice stay in Black and White in general! n_n
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back