• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke Challenge

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Hi guys! I've recently started up a Soul Silver Nuzlocke(currently have 5 episodes finished), and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check it out! Furthermore, I'd love some feedback on what I can do to improve the quality and entertainment factor of the playthrough. Any thought for improvements to that thumbnail art and layout are welcome as well =].

Thanks!
    DTBlayde

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there, you have to provide embedded videos for your let's play runs.

Like here (if you don't mind me using one of your videos as an example): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhTd-k4mwuc

You just have to wrap that bolded part around tags. Like so:
    HTML:
    [youtube]bhTd-k4mwuc[/youtube]

I hope that clears things up! I don't believe you have to wait 15 posts to do this, but, you can update the first post when you do this, since.. it's pretty much the rule to do LPs around here. Any questions, you can contact me. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Ahh there we go, much better! Thanks! I had originally tried to paste the entire YT link to the video, and thats where I was getting the link error. Thanks a lot!

Back