• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Went's video thingies. [Currently: Rosenkreuzstilette]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hello! I'm going to tell you all a tale:

Some years ago, I found a lot of glitches in a rom-hack. I decided to record them and upload them to youtube with written comments. They were reaaally bad, but hey! Some people found them fun, even the author of said hack. I didn't even know I was making a LP.

SO four years later, I decided to play a game Chibi-chan had recommended me, Rosenkreuzstilette, and I enjoyed the first level so I decided to try and do a voice LP. And these are the results!

By now I have already finished playing the game, but anyway, I'm going to post all the videos there so you guys can watch them if you want. I'm sorry for the horrible audio quality in the first two videos XD It gets better later. Also sorry for my thick accent but what can I do if I'm Spanish!

Rosenkreuzstilette:

Spoiler:

I'll start soon playing VVVVVV, I'll be posting these as I upload them.

Back