• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eon Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
Years
  • SIGN-UPS ARE LIMITED! JOIN WHILE YOU CAN!

--------------------PLOT:

In present day Earth, humans walk around without a care for what goes on inside our own universe. Unknown to us, there lies a universe relatively close to ours. Matter of fact, it is directly on the other side of ours: a parallel universe. Here, remarkable creatures live with fascinating powers.

This universe is governed by a single creature that knows all the abilities of the other creatures. Legend surrounds that it cannot be beaten and that only one creature has managed to harm it. This divine creature that governs the rest also makes the rules on the passage to our dimension, passage that is limited and forbidden when the creatures are not allowed to.

Every 1000 years, the governing creature holds a contest within the universe. The best creatures--those that demonstrate superior power--are permitted to cross over to the human plane to interact with their human counterpart. However, only a select few of these creatures are permitted to do so. Once they cross over, they are to bring the following items with them: a charm that connects them to their human counterpart, a band that signifies them different from other creatures, and a spellbook so that their human counterpart can call out their attacks. Once the creature crosses over, they are not permitted to be back until one creature has won. Also, while the creatures are on the human plane, their counterparts are rendered immortal and can withstand the test of time, a test that has not been passed since its initial beginning.

This tournament, a tournament of champions, has begun.

Unknown to us humans, hundreds creatures fell from the sky with spellbooks in hand. They took the appearance of hundreds of falling stars that fell in different corners of the world. Their coming to the human plane to begin the tournament was final; they could no longer return home until the tournament was done. These fascinating creatures were called...

...Pokemon...

--------------------SYNOPSIS:
    You are one of the few chosen humans, or in Pokemon terms, Trainers, who has unwillingly been thrust into another universe's harsh tournament. The rules are simple: there are no rules. You do whatever it takes to let your Pokemon become the champion, even if it means killing the trainer. Remember: the world is harsh. The rules are simple, the game is complicated.

--------------------RULES OF THE THREAD:
    >No godmodding. This sucks the fun out of everything. Just don't do it.
    >No excessive bunnying. If you must bunny in order to make your post flow more smoothly, please do it within reason. Dialogue is acceptable, but keep it within character. Other than that, ask permission.
    >No double-posting. It takes up too much space.
    >No legendaries. They are some of the governing creatures. So no legendaries.
    >Fossil Pokemon are permitted. Yea. Simply put.
    >6-line minimum. This is so as much as possible can happen in a single post.
    >Keep it PG-14. This includes language and romance. Romance is allowed, but no cybering. Leave that out of it. Language is down to a minimum.
    >This is a limited RP. I may open new spots when I feel like it. Maybe in the next RPs that follow the success of this one.
    >Please create a unique character. Each person has flaws. There are no perfect people. Make your character unique.
    >Please put a somewhere in your sign-up sheet to prove you read the rules. Simply put.
    >Have fun. Duh.
    >I reserve the right to change the rules.
    >I reserve the right to dismiss people from the RP for inappropriate actions and disregard for the rules.
    >Follow all PokeCommunity RP forum rules. Kinda second sense.

--------------------RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT:
    >There are NPCs. I will create the NPCs and introduce them.
    >Person Vs Person battles will be coordinated via PM. More information when that time arises.
    >When you go up against an NPC, you are allowed to manage the battle yourself. There are enough NPCs for each person to fight at least 2.
    >I will also participate, but you will not be able to fight me. I will serve as the final boss. This battle will also take place via PM. More info on that when the time arises.
    >You can issue a challenge to another player. Unlike the Pokemon world, you can reject challenges. But you will, EVENTUALLY and INEVITABLY, have to go up against another RPer. On certain posts, I will place a tournament chart.

--------------------POKEMON THAT ARE PROHIBITED:
    This is the list of Pokemon that are prohibted. You are not allowed to select these Pokemon as your partner:

Spoiler:

--------------------SIGN-UPS:
    You have to make 2 sign-ups: one for your human character and one for your Pokemon.

HUMAN SIGN-UP
    Name: What is your character's name?
    Appearance: Links are preferred, but detailed descriptions are acceptable. And the detailed descriptions MUST be at least 1 paragraph.
    Personality: What is your character like? At least 1 paragraph.
    History: What is the history behind your character? At least 2 paragraphs.
    RP Sample: I will base whether or not you are accepted on this. No links. Actually write it.
    Pokemon Partner: Who is your Pokemon partner?

POKEMON SIGN-UP
    Name: What is your Pokemon's name?
    Species: What is your Pokemon?
    Appearance: What separates this Pokemon from others? Or is it just a normal looking Pokemon?
    Personality: What is your Pokemon like? At least 1 paragraph.
    History: What is the history behind your Pokemon? At least 2 paragraphs.
    Spell Category: What type of spells does your Pokemon use? Offensive, Defensive, or Balanced?
    Spells: What are your Pokemon's spells? See list below.

--------------------SPELLS:
    Each Pokemon has spells that go along with them. Each type has specific spells as well. There is a limit to how may spells you can have. Each Pokemon has a certain number of points they have: 15 Offensive (OP), 15 Defensive (DP), and 20 Special (SP). Choose wisely because you cannot go over these numbers. If your Pokemon is dual-typed, you can pick spells from either type, but you must still stay within the point limit. You can choose to pick only offensive spells or only defensive spells or a balanced spellbook. However, you cannot pick only Special Spells because those are automatically Level 3 Spells.

Bug Type Spells:
    Bug Bite: 3 OP
    Twineedle: 5 OP
    Bug Buzz: 10 OP
    Poison Powder: 2 OP
    Sleep Powder: 2 OP
    Stun Spore: 2 OP

String Shot: 2 DP
    Sting Wall: 3 DP
    U-Turn: 10 DP
    Double Team: 5 DP

Megahorn: 10 SP
    Gigantic Buzz: 10 SP
    Stinging Bite: 10 SP
    X-Scissor: 10 SP

Dark Type Spells
    Sucker Punch: 5 OP
    Night Slash: 3 OP
    Bite: 1 OP
    Faint Attack: 10 OP
    Crunch: 4 OP
    Beat Up: 3 OP

Darkness Cloak: 5 OP
    Switcheroo: 10 OP
    Taunt: 3 OP
    Darkness Bind: 4 OP

Big Black Boom: 10 SP
    Darkness Prevails: 10 SP
    Shadow Doom: 10 SP
    Dark Pulse: 10 SP

Dragon Type Spells
    Dragon Claw: 4 OP
    Dragonbreath: 5 OP
    Dragon Rage: 10 OP
    Twister: 3 OP
    Dragon Pulse: 9 OP

Dragon Dance: 3 DP
    Dragon's Shield: 10 DP
    Draconic Spell: 4 DP
    Legendary Dodge: 5 DP

Draco Meteor: 10 SP
    Outrage: 10 SP
    Dragon Rush: 10 SP
    Draconic Spirit: 10 SP

Electric Type Spells
    Thunderpunch: 3 OP
    Thundershock: 1 OP
    Thunderbolt: 10 OP
    Shock Wave: 4 OP
    Thunder Fang: 5 OP
    Spark: 3 OP

Thunder Wave: 4 DP
    Electric Dodge: 5 DP
    Thunder Transport: 10 DP
    Electric Repel: 1 DP

Discharge: 10 SP
    Thunder: 10 SP
    Volt Tackle: 10 SP*
    Zap Cannon: 10 SP
    *Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu only

Fighting Type Spells
    Arm Thrust: 3 OP
    Triple Kick: 3 OP
    Karate Chop: 4 OP
    Brick Break: 5 OP
    Vacuum Wave: 6 OP
    Submission: 5 OP
    Double Kick: 2 OP

Counter: 5 DP
    Detect: 5 DP
    Reversal: 5 DP

Close Combat: 10 SP
    Aura Sphere: 10 SP*
    Superpower: 10 SP
    Hammer Arm: 10 SP
    Sky Uppercut: 10 SP
    *Lucario only

Fire Type Spells
    Ember: 2 OP
    Fire Punch: 4 OP
    Fire Fang: 5 OP
    Fire Spin: 1 OP
    Flame Wheel: 6 OP
    Flamethrower: 10 OP
    Will-O-Wisp: 3 OP

Wall of Fire: 5 DP
    Flash Fire: 5 DP
    Sunny Day: 10 DP
    Heat Wave: 5 DP

Flare Blitz: 10 SP
    Blast Burn: 10 SP*
    Eruption: 10 SP**
    Overheat: 10 SP
    *Charmander evos, Cyndaquil evos, Torchic evos, and Chimchar evos only
    **Camerupt, Torkoal, and Cyndaquil evos only

Flying Type Spells
    Aerial Ace: 4 OP
    Wing Attack: 5 OP
    Peck: 2 OP
    Air Cutter: 6 OP
    Air Slash: 5 OP
    Gust: 1 OP
    Pluck: 3 OP

Featherdance: 5 DP
    Fog: 5 DP
    Tailwind: 5 DP
    Mirror Move: 10 DP

Brave Bird: 10 SP
    Sky Attack: 10 SP
    Fly: 10 SP
    Drill Peck: 10 SP

Ghost Type Spells
    Astonish: 1 OP
    Lick: 4 OP
    Shadow Sneak: 5 OP
    Shadow Ball: 5 OP
    Shadow Punch: 10 OP
    Shadow Claw: 3 OP
    Ominous Wind: 2 OP

Confuse Ray: 5 DP
    Spite: 5 DP
    Midnight Teleport: 10 DP
    Shadow Clone: 5 DP

Night Shade: 10 SP
    Ghostly Wail: 10 SP*
    Ghost Gauntlet: 10 SP
    Shadow Shock: 10 SP
    *Spiritomb only

Grass Type Spells
    Absorb: 1 OP
    Bullet Seed: 3 OP
    Energy Ball: 5 OP
    Grass Knot: 5 OP
    Leaf Blade: 10 OP
    Needle Arm: 5 OP
    Razor Leaf: 3 OP
    Seed Bomb: 2 OP
    Magical Leaf: 4 OP

Vine Storm: 10 DP
    Undergrowth: 10 DP
    Shrieking Grass: 5 DP
    Forest Shroud: 5 DP

Leaf Storm: 10 SP
    Solarbeam: 10 SP
    Petal Dance: 10 SP*
    Frenzy Plant: 10 SP**
    *Vileplume, Venusaur, and Bellossom only
    **Grass starter evos only

Ground Type Spells
    Dig: 4 OP and 5 DP
    Sand Attack: 3 OP
    Mud Bomb: 4 OP
    Dirt Thrust: 1 OP
    Sand Tomb: 2 OP
    Mud Shot: 5 OP
    Earthquake: 10 OP

Sandstorm: 5 OP
    Dig: 4 OP and 5 DP
    Mudslide: 5 DP
    Spikes: 10 DP

Earth Power: 10 SP
    Magnitude: 10 SP
    Tectonic Shift: 10 SP

Ice Type Spells
    Aurora Beam: 4 OP
    Powder Snow: 2 OP
    Ice Ball: 3 OP
    Ice Shard: 1 OP
    Ice Punch: 5 OP
    Ice Fang: 5 OP
    Icy Wind: 10 OP

Hail: 15 DP
    Haze: 15 DP
    Mist: 15 DP

Ice Beam: 10 SP
    Avalanche: 10 SP
    Blizzard: 10 SP

Normal Type Spells
    Comet Punch: 3 OP
    Tackle: 5 OP
    Swift: 3 OP
    Sonicboom: 2 OP
    Slam: 6 OP
    Slash: 4 OP
    Scratch: 2 OP
    Rage: 1 OP
    Quick Attack: 1 OP

Block: 5 DP
    Double Team: 5 DP
    Endure: 10 DP
    Mind Reader: 15 DP
    Protect: 10 DP

Body Slam: 10 SP
    Thrash: 10 SP
    Strength: 10 SP
    Mega Punch: 10 SP
    Mega Kick: 10 SP
    Hyper Beam: 10 SP
    Giga Impact: 10 SP

Poison Type Spells
    Acid: 2 OP
    Smog: 2 OP and 5 DP
    Sludge: 5 OP
    Poison Fang: 5 OP
    Poison Sting: 1 OP

Acid Armor: 5 DP
    Smog: 2 OP and 5 DP
    Poison Spray: 5 DP

Sludge Bomb: 10 SP
    Cross Poison: 10 SP
    Poison Jab: 10 SP
    Gunk Shot: 10 SP

Psychic Type Spells
    Confusion: 3 OP
    Psywave: 4 OP
    Psybeam: 3 OP
    Telekinetic Slam: 5 OP
    Telekinetic Push: 5 OP
    Psycho Cut: 10 OP

Agility: 5 DP
    Trick: 5 DP
    Reflect: 5 DP
    Light Screen: 5 DP
    Barrier: 5 DP

Psychic: 10 SP
    Zen Headbutt: 10 SP
    Psycho Boost: 10 SP
    Extrasensory: 10 SP
    Future Sight: 10 SP

Rock Type Spells
    Rollout: 4 OP
    Rock Blast: 4 OP
    Rock Throw: 5 OP
    Rock Tomb: 5 OP
    Rock Shatter: 6 OP

Rock Polish: 5 DP
    Rock Wall: 5 DP
    Harden: 5 DP
    Terraform: 5 DP

Ancientpower: 10 SP
    Stone Edge: 10 SP
    Rock Slide: 10 SP
    Rock Rush: 10 SP[/spoiler]

Steel Type Spells
    Bullet Punch: 3 OP
    Mirror Shot: 1 OP
    Metal Claw: 2 OP
    Iron Tail: 5 OP
    Flash Cannon: 5 OP

Iron Defense: 5 DP
    Metal Sound: 5 DP
    Wrought Iron: 5 DP
    Brace: 5 DP

Iron Head: 10 SP
    Steel Forge: 10 SP
    Metal Club: 10 SP
    Steel Strike: 10 SP

Water Type Spells
    Aqua Jet: 4 OP
    Aqua Tail: 10 OP
    Water Gun: 3 OP
    Bubble: 2 OP
    Water Pulse: 6 OP
    Hydro Pump: 10 OP

Rain Dance: 5 DP
    Aqua Transport: 5 DP
    Water Dome: 5 DP
    Water Reflection: 5 DP
    Aquify: 15 DP

Hydro Cannon: 10 SP*
    Surf: 10 SP
    Aqua Pillar: 10 SP
    Hydro Burst: 10 SP
    Water Blade: 10 SP
    *Water-Type Starter evos only

--------------------HOW TO CONJURE SPELLS:
    Spells are not easy to conjure. When you first sign-up, you can put what spells you want as long as you stay within the limit. However, I will place a limit on which spells you can use first. Here is an example:

Spoiler:

^^That is how you lay out your spells. The totals must not go over 15 OP, 15 DP, and 20 SP. Now I will show you how I will limit your spells:

Spoiler:

^^I will use astericks to show when you can use particular spells. It would be wise to pick weaker spells first. Picking Spells is a number and luck game. You balance low and high powered spells and hope that I will pick certain spells to start you out with.

Conjuring the spell is different, however. The astericks beside the spell name is the level. '*' means Level 1 spell. '**' means Level 2 Spell. '***' means Level 3 Spell. In your post, when you call out a spell, you must do it in this format:

Franklin faced Derick with integrity. He flipped open Scorch's spellbook and began to call out spells.

"Scorch! Spell Level 1! Ember!" Franklin called out. Scorch's mouth filled with fire and a small orb of flame was exhausted at the foe.

^^Yep. When you are calling a spell, you must say the name of your Pokemon, the level of the spell, and the name of the spell. If it is a defensive spell, it works the same way. However, Special Spells are different. You must utter a chant in order to the Special Spell to work. When you pick out your Spells, PM me the name of your Special Spell and I will create a chant that you must say in order to conjure the Special Spell.

Chaining spells are also a difficult thing to do. You can call out Level 1 Spells one after another. When you call out a Level 2 Spell, you must call out a Level 1 Spell next. If you call out a Level 3 Spell, you must call out two Level 1 Spells after. This will keep gameplay balanced.

--------------------NOTES AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF:
    >This took 2 days to make. Yes: 2 days.
    >If you haven't figured it out already, this is based off of 'Zatch Bell!' I was thinking about it the other day and wondered to myself, "How cool would it be to do that...but with Pokemon?" Lo-and-behold...this thread!
    >I used real Pokemon moves for spells. I also made up a few.
    >Wobbuffet is not allowed to be used. This is because Wobbuffet can only use defensive attacks.
    >There are no OHKO moves as spells. It just isn't fair.
    >I had to retype this whole thread...twice.
    >All Pokemon can talk in this thread. It makes it more fun.
    >Originally, this thread was going to be based off of magic (hence 'spellbooks'), but after careful thought and consideration, I based it off of Zatch Bell!
    >Before the idea of magic, I was going to base this thread off of machines. I don't even remember how I managed to bring it to be based off of Zatch Bell!, but it ended up that way.
    >Scorch is the actual name of a Charizard I once had on my Fire Red version. Actually, it was the name of many Pokemon (3 Typhlosion {GSC} and 2 Charizard{FR})
    >I got some of the names of moves I made up by merely looking outside my window.
    >Not including this line, there are 2,823 words and 12,690 characters (not including spaces) making up this thread.

HAVE FUN!!

My sign-up sheet \/ \/

Name: Devin Harrison
    Appearance: Image found on Photobucket
    Personality: Devin is quiet and secluded. He prefers to not talk to anyone, but will if he has to, which is the only circumstance he will abide by. Although on the outsie he looks calm, he is a ruthless battler, having his Pokemon partner train every day to hone his skills as quickly as h can so he can win the tournament. He shows no mercy to those that want it, and will kill if he needs to. However, Devin was not always this way. Devin is also sweet and sincere; a true gentleman. His dazzling charm can woo many ladies, but not one in particular: the love of his life, Ayana Christensen.
    History: Devin was born in America, but moved to Japan after his father died in a car crash. Ever since then, Devin has lived with his mother Veronica in Tokyo, Japan, being one of the few Americans at his school. Being an outsider, Devin never made any true friends, preferring to keep to himself and not talk to anyone. However, one person in particular opened up to him: a young man named Kevin Hitomi. Kevin was half Japanese and half American, so he was somewhat of an outsider as well. Devin and Kevin bonded, but this friendship was short lived. Kevin was killed in a driveby that Devin witnessed. The people that killed him were part of a japanese mafia. They killed Kevin because his grandfather, a member of a rival Japanese mafia, had placed a hit on another mafia's son. Devin, shattered and torn by the death of his only friend, became secluded even more.

One night, Devin was walking around his neighborhood in Japan and noticed hundreds of falling stars. Devin made a wish that one day, someone with the same situation as him would come into his life. As soon as Devin made his wish, a star came crashing down a mile from Devin. The sound was incredible, but no one seemed to notice. Devin ran to the crash site and saw a large pod. Inside the pod was a book and a red-and-white ball. Devin picked up the ball and opened it. In a great flash of light, a blue canine-esque creature presented itself. The creature said that its name was Cario and that Devin was its trainer. Devin and Cario bonded, and now Devin helps Cario to win the tournament of Cario's dimension.
    Pokemon Partner: Cario the Lucario

Name: Cario
    Species: Lucario
    Appearance: Cario does not look like normal Lucario. He has a slighty darker hue to his fur, which gives him a menacing appearance. Cario is also slightly taller than most Lucario his age. He is also slightly more muscular and quicker.
    Personality: Cario is similar to his Trainer Devin. Cario is quiet and reserved and ruthless on the battlefield. However, the one thing that differs Cario from Devin is that Cario shows no compassion. Cario does not like anything, except the thrill of battle. The only person he will truly open up to is Devin. Cario's past is the reason why he shows no compassion: a ruthless killer murdered his friends and family.
    History: Cario was born in a universe parallel to the human plane. That dimension is filled with fantastic creatures known as Pokemon, creatures with the power to manipulate elements and energy. Cario was one of the many that could manipulate two forms of energy. Cario, raised by his mother and father, was a carefree, happy-go-lucky Pokemon. He had many friends and was fun to be around. But one day, a ruthless band of Pokemon came and murdered his family. Cario, enraged by this, followed the Pokemon and released his anger. He learned that the leader of the band of Pokemon was one of his closest friends. Cario, astonished by this, did not show mercy: he killed his best friend. Ever since then, Cario has become secluded and angry with everything.

One day, the governing Pokemon selected Pokemon for a tournament that was held every 1000 years. Cario was one of the Pokemon that was chosen. Cario grabbed his spellbook and a travel pod and crossed into the plane of the humans. He landed in Tokyo, Japan at night. There, he was discovered by a human named Devin Harrison. Devin was a human who was in a similar situation, so the two bonded quickly. Devin became Cario's trainer and now aids him in his quest to win the tournament.
    Spell Category: Balanced
    Spells: Bullet Punch: 3 OP*
    Vacuum Wave: 6 OP***
    Mirror Shot: 1 OP*
    Submission: 5 OP**

Reversal: 5 DP*
    Brace: 5 DP**
    Counter: 5 DP***

Aura Sphere: 10 SP***
    Steel Strike: 10 SP***

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2008
    HUMAN SIGN-UP
    Name: Zane Kubarito
    Appearance: Zane has long brown hair. He usually wears a black jacket with fur on the sides. ANd he usually wears camouflage pants with a wing at the side.
    Personality: Zane has a carefree know-it-all personality. As a kid he was lonely, nobody ever talked to him. As he grew up he learned to be caring, understanding, and sensitive...not humble. At first Zane might seem snotty, but give him a chance, you'll like him soon enough.
    History: Zane was born in WEston, Florida. A few years later his little brother was born. He and his brother lived happily in a fammily of four...until that day. On the day of June 5th 1999 his parents were slaughtered by an unkown murderer. Aghast and in shock, Zane ran far away from home; leaving his little brother alone. Zane snook onto a ferry headed for Japan, where his Grandfather lived. It took him 2 months and 28 days before he reached Japan, and learned where his grandfather lived. His grandfather Sai Kubarito took him in on two conditions. 1: He would train as a ninja in his grandfather's dojo. And 2: That he would never open the book with the wing on it. Zane agreed and slowly became devoured of thoughts about what was inside the book. During a meteor shower-while his grandfather was away- he opened the book. And in it was a red and white ball with the words NINJA engraved on it.

Pokemon Partner: Zeke the Scizor

POKEMON SIGN-UP
    Name: Zeke
    Species: Scizor
    Appearance: Instead of being read Zeke has a black body with red eyes.
    Personality: Zeke has about the same personality as Zane. He's hollow, understanding, silent, and mischievous. He loves to show-off, and adores babes. His black skin suggest that he is very aggressive…BEWARE!
    History: Scizor was born in the poke'mon world. Being born a different color his parents abandoned him and was labeled cursed by the others. Growing up, Zeke learned how to survive in a dog-eat-dog world. Zeke was very much like a ninja. That's what he thought at least. One day when he was taking a nap, a gang of murderers invaded his home and tried to kill him. But instead of killing him his eyes were turned blood red.

Trying to escape the past, he took his spell book, and set out for a tournament supposedly held once every 10000 years. The trouble was getting to the tournament. He had heard of pods that took you to the 'other world', and stole one for himself. In the other world he was quickly found and caught by an old man; to be stashed into a book. There Zane had found him. Zeke has begun to like Zane… let's hope he does.
    Spell Category: Balanced
    Spells:

Offensive
    Poison powder (2 OP)
    Bug Buzz (10 OP)
    Stun Powder (2 OP)

Defensive
    Double Team (5 OP)
    U-turn (10 OP)

Special
    X-scissor (10 OP)
    Gigantic Buzz (10 OP)

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • @.:Yondaime:.--
    Spoiler:

Spells:
    Offensive
    Poison powder (2 OP)*
    Bug Buzz (10 OP)***
    Stun Powder (2 OP)*

Defensive
    Double Team (5 OP)*
    U-turn (10 OP)**

Special
    X-scissor (10 OP)***
    Gigantic Buzz (10 OP)***

Welcome. I want to make this as popular as I can. Just sit back and wait until I announce when you can start RPing.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Looks cool I'll sign up!

Name: Benjamin (Ben for short)

Appearence: Ben has blonde spiky/messy hair. He usually wears a white hoodie, he wears tan cargo pants, a red hat, and a necklace with a Kyogre scale incased in it. He is very short for his age standing at 3 foot 11.

Personality: Ben is very active and can be very anooying. He loves to swim and climb trees. He doesn't like to be the last at everything and often is because of how short he is. He usually gets into fights with people just because of how they treat him. Ben as you can see can be very very annoying.

History: Ben was born in the very cold city of Snowpoint City. He has three older brothers and they often tease him. He is the youngest. He is ten, his brother Kenny is 12, his other brother Max is 14, and his oldest brother Kevin is 16. His mom died giving birth to him and his brothers often blame him for what happened.

He had run away when he was 6 due to being fed up with his brothers always saying that it was his fault their mom was dead. A blizzard had roled in that evening and his dad went looking for him. An avalanche came and his dad suffacted under the snow and died. He blamed himself for it and didn't want to live anymore. Until he met Sniper his best and only friend.

RP Sample: (It is from another roleplay hope it's ok)
    Brandon woke up and told Mareep that they were going to head out to Route 29. While they were walking on Route 29 Mareep fell due to sleepiness. "Huh. Mareep is still tired." said Brandon. He then called Mareep into it's pokeball. A few moments later and his stomach growled. He looked around and noticed an apple tree. He ran over and grabbed two. Then he called Mareep out and gave him an apple. After they ate Brandon called Mareep back inside his pokeball.

While on the Route Brandon was still half asleep, then suddenly out of nowhere Brandon tripped on something "Ahhhh." yelled Brandon. He fell to the ground and got his white polo shirt all covered with dirt. He looked back and saw some type of pokemon. He looked for it in his pokedex and soon found out that it was a Hoothoot! "Mareep go!" said Brandon. "Ok Mareep we have to catch this pokemon. OK?" asked Brandon. Mareep nodded his head and then turned to face Hoothoot. "Mareep use tackle quick!" said Brandon. Mareep ran as fast as it could towards the Hoothoot. The tackle hit! It sent Hoothoot flying into a rock. "Good job Mareep." said Brandon. Then unsuspectingly Hoothoot got up and rammed Mareep with it's tackle attack. "Mareep no." said Brandon running to Mareep. "Are you OK Mareep?" asked Brandon. "Reep Ma." sadi Mareep. Mareep got up. "Ok Mareep let's rap this up. Use tackle full force!" said Brandon. Mareep ran as fast as he could again and it hit Hoothoot! This time though Hoothoot didn't get up. "Pokeball...GO!" yelled Brandon throwing the pokeball at the Hoothoot. It popped inside the ball and it wriggled back and forth back and forth. Then it stopped. "Yes we caught a Hoothoot!" said Brandon excitedly. Then Brandon sent Hoothoot out to say hi to him and Mareep. Then after everyone got aquainted they got back on the trail.

While Brandon was walking along with Hoothoot on his left shoulder and Mareep running around his feet. Then they saw someone with a Pocheyanna scampering around their feet.
    She was just about 2 inches taller then he was. She has beautiful blonde hair that flips naturally around her chin. She wore a black tank top with a white trim around the collar and bottom of the shirt. She had black and white arm warmers that almost reached her arms. She also wore dark jeans, a messanger backpack with her pokeballs on the strap (probably for easy access), and she wore black chuks over her feet."Hey! What's your name?" asked Brandon as he came up to the person."Hi. My name is Charolette(sorry if I spelt it wrong) and this is my Poocheyana Belle. What's your name?" asked Charolette. "My name is Brandon and this is my Mareep and my Hoothoot." said Brandon. "Well hi Mareep. Hi Hoothoot." said Charolette bending down to pet them. "This is a healthy looking Poocheyana ya got here." said Brandon. "Thanks and these are two healthy looking pokemon ya got here yourself." said Charolette. Mareep looked at Hoothoot weird and then they both ran off down the road. "Mareeep. Hoothooooot. Come back here now." yelled Brandon. "I'm sorry but I have to go after them. Or else they might get into some serious trouble. It was nice meeting you and Belle though."said Brandon. "It was nice meeting you too." said Charolette. "Well maybe we'll see eachother around." yelled Brandon as he was running after Mareep and Hoothoot. Oh man Charolette sure was pretty thought Brandon to himself and she smelled like strawberries.

When Brandon finally caught up to Mareep and Hoothoot they were sitting next to a rock looking scared. "What's wrong guys?" asked Brandon. Hoothoot and Mareep didn't say anything back. Mareep jumped up and down trying to warn Brandon that there was a huge pokemon behind him but he didn't get the message. Then suddenly all he heard was something that sounded like a Hyper Beam before it was released behind him. He turned around and saw this huge colorful pokemon behind him looking at him funny with it's Hyper Beam charging. "Uh oh." said Brandon turning around and shielding his pokemon. BOOM! The Hyper Beam shot and hit Brandon's back and sent him, Hoothoot, and Mareep flying. "What kind of pokemon was that?" asked Brandon as he turned around and pointed the pokedex at the huge bird. "There is no data on this pokemon." said the pokedex. "What? Did I just have an encounter with a legendary pokemon?" asked Brandon. Then suddenly BAM!! They hit the ground. Brandon looked up and found that they were sitting on the route and were sitting like right outside of Cherrygrove City (if that is were we are going to be next if not ill change it). He walked to a cool grassy patch and then Hoothoot, Mareep, and him took another little nap.

Pokemon Partner: Sniper the Pikachu

Pokemon SU:

Name: Sniper

Species: Pikachu

Appearence: Sniper looks like the average Pikachu except that his cheeks are light blue and he wears a blue bandana around his head.

Personality: Sniper is very micheveous. He will often pull pranks on everybody except his best friend, Ben. He doesn't have any friends other than Ben and has vowed never to(unless we can catch pokemon in this game then he will become there friennds too). He usually is silent when he runs and people usually don't know when he is following them.

History: Sniper was born in the parrellel universe. He never got to know his parents due to the fact that they were both killed when he was very young. He was raised under a very cold-hearted Abomasnow who forced him to do these "sporting fights" where the person that won would get money. Sniper usually won and is very silent when he runs because of that.

His "master" as he called him learned about the tournament that took place every 1000 years and figured he could make alot of money off of Sniper there. Sniper heard him muttering this in his dreams and then took his bandana and his spellbook and then ran away. He had heard that there were pods that would take you to the world were the tournament was held and he boarded one seceatly. He was there founded by a young boy when Sniper was out cold lying there in the snow.

Spell category: Balanced

Spells:
    Offense:
    Thunderbolt: 10 OP
    Shock Wave: 4 OP
    Thundershock: 1 OP

Defense:
    Thunder Transport: 10 DP
    Electric Dodge: 5 DP

Special:
    Volt Tackle: 10 SP
    Zap Cannon: 10 SP

If I need to edit anything tell me and I will:)

Years
  • Is it alright if I reserve a spot? I don't have time today to write one up but I'll have one up by the end of tomorrow. :)

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spells:
    Offense:
    Thunderbolt: 10 OP***
    Shock Wave: 4 OP**
    Thundershock: 1 OP *

Defense:
    Thunder Transport: 10 DP**
    Electric Dodge: 5 DP*

Special:
    Volt Tackle: 10 SP***
    Zap Cannon: 10 SP***

If I need to edit anything tell me and I will:)

Welcome! You're excellent as always, Pikalover!

Is it alright if I reserve a spot? I don't have time today to write one up but I'll have one up by the end of tomorrow. :)

I'll reserve a spot until Thursday. You need to have a sign-up sheet by then.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • I am way ahead of myself. Currently, I am wrapped up in 'Elemental Wars' so can someone like Loki or Alter Ego close this please?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • If you need your thread locked, please ask either of us through VM/PM so we actually hear of it, m'kay? Neither I nor Loki can keep constant lookout over every thread here, you know. Anywho...

Closed on thread owner's request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back