• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing the battle bgm when low helath & essentials FP

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
  • I'm going to start with the second thing in the title.
    Essentials false positive.
    Extendtext.exe is being detected by my virus protector, Malewarebites. I don't mean to scare anybody, I'm pretty sure it is a false positive, but I just wanted to let the essentials staff know and ask why?
    As for the second thing.
    I am blind and find it quite annoying that no measures have been taken to replicate the low hp sound/music in Pokémon mainstream games.
    I could understand Maruno not adding the low hp noise because "it is annoying", but now that we have the music that isn't very annoying, why not add it?
    But anyway I'm not here to make suggestions.
    I'm here to ask if somebody can help me impliment this.
    I need it to play lowhp1.ogg when the Pokémon's health is low enough, unless switch 500 is on, in which case, it plays lowhp2.ogg.
    I plan to try to learn RGSS so that I can do this kind of thing without help, but until that happy day, I must ask people who know what they are doing :)

Back