• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Alert 1

TY

command-conquer-the-first-decade-mod-tfd-red-alert-dos-mode_1.jpg

Red Alert 1, one of the first Command and Conquer games, is where this thread is about.
The game is free to download since EA made it abandonware (just like with some other C&C games) and can easily be played online nowadays.

I'd like to bring more people into this fine game of old graphics and buggy pathing to make it a even more fun game to play. You can even create your own maps and share it with the rest.

The best way to get this game to play online (even if you got the game through the disk itself or TFD) is to go to www.redalert1.com and select the dl link with only a yellow tank next to it.

So have fun playing the game and dont be afraid to nuke each others Tech Lab's :D

Dont know how to play but you want to try? Dont worry as i will help you teaching the basics and some useful tips. So dont hesitate to ask me for help :3

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I cannot believe I own a hard copy of this game. I can play with you if I download it :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Renegade... that was fun playing as the commando dude and jumping in vehicles :D

I have Red Alert 1 Multiplayer if anyone wants to play shoot me a PM

Back