• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games with *SUPERHEROES*!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • LEGO-Marvel-Superheroes-Video-Game-Banner.jpg

And of course, by Super Heroes, I mean super heroes like the ones from marvel, DC, and so on! So, have you ever played video games that star famous super heros like Batman, Superman, Thor and so on? What are your favourite Super Hero-esque video games, and what were the ones that you disliked? Feel free to share. ^^

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Oh my god yes.

My favorites include Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (I have a 54 episode Let's Play proving that), Spider-Man 2 (XB/PS2) and Spider-Man 3 (XB360/PS3).

I really want to try that new Lego Marvel game, because of the vast amount of characters. And it appears to have an open world gimmick to it as I saw a commercial and the little girl was saying: "I'm playing in Manhattan" (AKA New York City). But from that I can only assume two things. 1. It's a very small recreation, or 2. it's a full blown recreation. But judging by the amount of characters which in turn would open a lot of different worlds and dimensions? I would assume that would have to make the worlds kind of small to get every place like Asgard, New York, the Helicarrier, you know... your normal Marvel places.

And speaking of Marvel, the only superhero games I'll play are of ones that's conception started long ago in the greatest mind that ever lived. (Stan Lee). D.C. games are an absolute no-go.

So yeah, I like to stick to team Marvel games and don't really enjoy solo Marvel games. Like, Wolverine: Origins, Iron Man or Deadpool.

The only ones I played that had a single character was Spider Man: The Movie (XB/PS2), Spider-Man 2, Ultimate Spider-Man (PS2/XB) and Spider-Man 3 as Spider-Man is my absolute favorite superhero ever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yes, this thread has so much win! My top 5 superhero games of all time:

1.) TMNT Turtles in time for SNES- such a great game! Brings back such great memories. It was fun just blasting through the game. Will be one of my favorite games of all time.

2.) Batman: Arkham Asylum for Xbox 360- yes! Soloman Grundy, my favorite Batman villain. The game had puzzles, gadgets, a barrage of different characters you could play as. Some of my favorite villains were in the game, Ra's al Ghul, Poison Ivy. I spent hours and hours repalying this game on my old Xbox Live account. An awesome game

3.) Transformers for PS2- the story was kinda crap. But honestly, I just enjoyed the open world environment to this game

4.) DC Scribblenauts for Nintendo 3DS- Yes, such a fun game. I like the Scribbleatus series as a whole, and this game just had so much epicness to it I couldn't contain myself. On my top 5 favorite handheld games of the year! I love how it had SO MANY different DC characters you could conjure up. Great game!

5.) Marvel Ultimate Alliance for Xbox 360- such a fun game. Travel on a fun quest with an array of Marvel characters. A really fun game. I still have yet to play the second one, but I'm sure it's just as fun.

I still need to play the new LEGO Marvel game. Those games are pretty fun too.

Back