• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] InstaThomas | Instagram Photography Thread

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • InstaThomas | Instagram Photography Thread

I love taking pictures, and I have an entry level DSLR (Nikon 5000), but for everyday use I mostly take picture with my iPhone using Instagram. With my iPhone and the Instagram app handy I've been able to capture moments I wouldn't normally been able to. The smartphone is the Polaroid or our generation and it's letting us remember and share moments we might have missed out on. I love the square aspect ratio of the images and the filters in the app. I'll be posting some of my favorite images from my feed here. So check em out and tell me what you think!

Samples

I've got a lot, so the best way for you to view my inital batch is in this Imgur gallery.
    You can also check them out individually in the index below!

Index

Last edited:
    Back