• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need questions for my Birthday Q&A video. AMA!

Should I post a thread like this everytime I need questions for YouTube?

• Sure thing boss!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Just no.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCanada

Crispy
Years
  • Note that I will stop accepting questions on April 24th. Thanks if you submit a question or if you're going to. Now, let's go over to the thread.

Hello people of the PokéCommunity!

Tomorrow is my ** birthday and I have decided to do a facecam video and an Q&A video to celebrate my birthday! I got a decent amount of questions atm but I would like just a bit more for me to answer. Please post your comments down below and I will look at them. When I do the video tomorrow, I will post on here saying I don't need anymore questions then post the video on the OP. Thanks for reading and I hope you post your questions for me to answer!

~PokeCanada

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Huh, go figure. Well, this isn't exactly the place to be holding AMA threads like this, although if we're all lucky, we might get a section devoted to just that soon. The Hstaff pitched the idea of a Member Interaction Center a few days ago, and as far as I'm aware, it's being considered. So I'd recommend you wait until it gets hopefully passed to attempt to post up an AMA thread such as this. Until then, you'll have to find another way (that doesn't break the rules!) to receive questions. Advertising stuff such as that is acceptable through signatures, and many people like to ask AMAs on blogs as well. So yeah, this isn't allowed, at least not yet. And it's definitely not allowed here. =D Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back