• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Many questions

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2013
    1 as I can create a map, and put them together with the other game maps ?

2 as I can add Pokemon on the map will appear and at which level ?

3 as adding other initial pokemon, ?

4 how to make missions, example events "history, defeating the team rocket eth." ?

5 how to use surf, cut, strength eth, taking the M0 ?. because the player uses surf without even having a water pokemon.

6 how to make the guy and the girl start in different houses ?

7 how to make other leagues besides the main ?

8 how to make leaders do more gyms and more medals

9 how to make other islands, such as kanto and jonhto, as in example pokemon heart gold and crystal

10 how to make a moving title game

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    1. Making maps is basic RMXP knowledge. As for connecting maps, there are many examples that come with Essentials, plus the wiki explains all.
    2. Many examples come with Essentials, plus the wiki explains all.
    3. Example in Essentials, plus the wiki explains all.
    4. Eventing skills, basic RMXP knowledge.
    5. That's debug mode, don't worry about it.
    6. Basic RMXP eventing knowledge.
    7. There's nothing special about a league. Just copy-paste.
    8. There's (almost) nothing special about Gyms and Gym Leaders, plus the wiki explains all.
    9. Example of multiple regions is in Essentials, plus the wiki explains all.
    10. I'm sure there's a tutorial about that somewhere if you care to do some research.

Back