• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aaargh! Tread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Felling frustrated, need to unload some Aaargh?
    This is the tread for it!
    Just unload it and you will fell so much better :)
    Ill go first to let you get a idea if you aren't familiar with the Aaargh! tread.

Aaargh! I can't find a release date for the pokemon bank, and I want to move over my previous pokemons.

Aaargh! Breeding is a bore but I want a shiny spinda.

I forgot to draw comic's to day. Aaargh!

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE CALL OF DUTY AND HATE NINTENDO, AND WHY DOES EVERYBODY PLAY ON A PC AND THINK THAT CONSOLES SUCK, AND WHY IS TODAY'S POP MUSIC SO BAD AND WHY DON'T GOOD INDIE BANDS GET AS MUCH RECOGNITION AS CRAP LIKE NICKI MINAJ, AND WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY AND SAY IT'S TO BORING!!!

whew.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
  • For the current game I'm playing, Mario Kart DS, I have but 3 words:

Mother*@%@^@ Rainbow Road!

I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I freaking HATE IT!!!!!

Never has there been such a track that fills me with sheer dread, so much that I go out of my way to finish all the other cups before even attempting it. 8 times now, 8 times I've attempted a gold trophy for the cup that this "Technicolor Deathtrack" resides. This track is literally the only thing standing in the way of me unlocking the alternate title screen and remaining karts. Alas, this 150cc Mirrored Rainbow is kicking me off of my kart and wiping the road with my face! I have no issues nailing first place in the other 3 tracks. This means I only need to achieve 6th place on Rainbow Road to win. Just 6th place!!! I can't even seem to do that. The best I can do is last place every time and it's driving me nuts! Nuts I tell you, NUTS!

So I come here to bellow out a hearty aaaaaaargh, followed by an incredibly scary amount of expletives.

I think I shall go play Revenant Wings for a bit...

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Aaaargh!
    I want more Dr-Who!
    Why are thing so siimingly harder to to then they actually are!?

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Aaaargh! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE LAG ON EVERYTHING! WHY CAN'T I JUST LOAD UP A GAME IN PERFECT SYNC WITH THE INTERNET, IS THAT SO WRONG?! ALSO I ACCIDENTALLY SMASHED A PLATE ON MY FOOT. it cut me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back