• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eevee IVs question (NOT for competitive play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Hey guys -- I've caught two Eevees and am trying to decide which will make a better Umbreon for my Elite 4 team. Please note that this is not for competitive play; I don't want to hear about how my IVs need to all be high 20s or 30. I just want to know which Eevee will be a better Umbreon. I'm out of luxury balls, so I really don't want to have to try catching more Eevees at this point...

These values are from the Marriland calculator.

Eevee #1 (Zagaato)
    (Hardy)
    HP : 29
    Atk: 0
    Def: 0, 2, 4
    SAt: 5, 7, 9
    SDf: 18, 20, 22
    Spd: 18, 20
    --AVG: 11.8462

Eevee #2 (Crowley)
    (Hasty)
    HP : 7 - 12
    Atk: 20
    Def: 12 - 16
    SAt: 16 - 19
    SDf: 4 - 6
    Spd: 18 - 20
    --AVG: 13.1429

Obviously, Zagaato's SDef is great for Umbreon, but his other IVs are so atrocious that I worry he would be totally ineffectual. Crowley has some nice all-around IVs, but his SDef is terrible.

For in-game and friendly play, what do you think of these two? Will vitamins and Umby's post-evo stat changes be enough to make up for Crowley's stats? Would Zagaato be not so bad? (That 0 in attack terrifies me, as he will be my Crunch-er.) Should I just get my boyfriend to trade me his luxury balls and try again?

Thanks.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Regardless if this is competitive or not, it is in the ENTIRELY wrong section. Is this even for Black 2 or White 2? Or are you just asking a general question? Your question belongs here: In-Game Team Questions. This section is strictly for Black 2 and White 2 discussion, and if you have any questions about the games (not including team help or advice), you can post those questions in the B2W2 Quick Questions thread at the top of the page.
    Please be sure to read the rules of each section before posting.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back