• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FR/LG: How Do I Simply "End My Turn"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2011
    I don't want to do anything during some of my turns. I don't want to attack, use items, or switch pokemon. How do I end my turn without wasting items or PP?

Are there any workarounds, or easy loopholes, if a solution doesn't exist?

Edit
    -----
    Also, do stat enhancing moves maintain after a pokemon switches out? If I raise evasion on blastoise, switch him out then back in, will his increased evasion remain? Will it return to it's normal level?

Last edited:

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • There's no easy solution, but you can use up two turns by switching out and then back to the same Pokemon.
    And stat-enhancing moves only last until the end of the battle or until you switch out. When you switch back in, the effect will be gone. This also applies for some negative non-stat conditions, including confusion.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, I saw you ask this in the Q&A thread, so keep it there. That's where simple questions all go.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back