• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continue this story in anyway you can: Neo Shadows

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
  • Hey! Whatabout Neo?

~~~~
    *Johto*

A boy is riding on a bike, and then all of a suden, a vortex sucks him in.

Shadow is drinking a cup of coffee*zooms into the jar of coffee*

Ash: You still have time to drink coffee?!
    Brock: Hey thats a nice smell.

Shadow: Game Over guys, coffee is the last thing you will ever see.*spills the coffee*

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • Ash: "Hey why did you spill it?"
    Shadow: "I hate coffee. Now die!"
    Director: "Cut!"
    Shadow: "What the?!?!"
    Director: "I am in charge of 4kids and you are not allowed to use the word die, dead, or dieing in this dubbed anime."
    Shadow: "Grrrrrrr. You think I care?!? And besides Satoshi is in charge!"
    Director: "I beleive we are speaking in English which means it is dubbed and who dubs this anime?"

Shadow's eye twitches. He pulls a lever and the 4kids Director falls down a hole.

Ash: "Thanks."
    Shadow: "No problem. Now die!"
    Ash: "Pikachu Thunderbolt!"
    Piakchu uses Thunderbolt to overload MetalSonicMKII causing it to explode. The Eggmobile with the Checker Wrecker ball flies towards Pikachu but Pikachu grabs onto the sphere and shocks it causing the Eggmobile to explode.

Masato: "Now to get Shadow in the Death Egg."
    Misty: "Now how do we get up there?"
    Ash: "I don't know..."
    Togepi: "Toge Toge Briii."
    Togepi waves its arms and then Ash, Misty, May, Masato, Brock, Eusine, Pikachu and itself appear in the Death Egg.

Misty: "How did we end up here?"
    Eusine: "It doesn't matter. We need to get to the main control room to beat Shadow."
    Brock: "But how do we get there?"
    Masato: "There is an information slot over there. And look it is compatible with the Pokegear."
    May: "How is the Pokegear going to work with that?"
    Masato: "I bought a new PC link for it and it will fit into that slot."
    Ash: "Cool."
    Masato plugs his Pokegear into the information slot and starts downloading maps of the Death Egg.

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • Togepi teleported them there,
    but now they are back and I don't care.
    ------------------------
    ~~Death Egg Main Control Room~~
    Robot: "Masato has downloaded the maps."
    Shadow: "Hehehe. Little do they know that the map file contains a tracking device and one of my special viruses."
    Robot: "They are now in Corridor 54, Section 3"
    Shadow: "Send Missile Wrist after them."
    Robot: "Right away sir!"

~~Corridor 54, Section 3~~
    Masato: "We have to walk about 5 miles to get to the control room."
    Ash: "This place is huge."
    Eusine: "And look at all of this advanced machinery!"
    Misty: "Look at this thing. It looks like it has legs, arms and a head, but it has missiles for hands and it is jsut a machine."
    Suddenly the machine Misty was talking about turns on and its dome head turns to look at Ash. It then lifts its arm and fires its missile hand at Ash. Ash ducks and barely misses getting hit. Then the missle hand, which is attached to a long cord, is retracted back into its place on the machine's arm.

Shadow: "I bet you can't beat this robot. Now Missile Wrist attack!"
    Ash: "Pikachu Thunderbolt!"
    Pikachu shocks it but it doesn't effect it.
    Shadow: "Hehehe. Fire!"
    Missile Wrist aims at Pikachu and fires, Piakchu jumps up and avoids it.
    Ash: "Pikachu jump on its hand!"
    Pikachu lands on Missile Wrist's hand, and Missle Wrist retracts it. Missile Wrist then raises its other arm and tries to smash Pikachu but Pikachu uses Agility and runs away causing Missile Wrist to smash its hand. Missile Wrist then aims at Piakchu with its remaining hand and fires. Pikachu dodges the attack and Missile Wrist's arm flies into the wall and gets stuck. Missile Wrist then fires missiles out of its chest. Pikachu runs away and goes under the wire connected to the hand in the wall and the missiles hit the wire breaking it. Missile Wrist fires some more missles and Pikachu runs under Missile Wrist making the missiles hit him causing him to explode.

~~Control Room~~
    Robot: "Sir Missle Wrist has failed to stop them."
    Shadow: "I knew it would."
    Robot: "Then why did you send it?"
    Shadow: "It delayed them. The device is almost complete. They will never make it in time to stop me! Send in a random robot pilot in the Egg Viper. Hehehe."

~~Olivine~~
    May: "We should find Ash."
    Brock: "What about Team Rocket?"
    May: "Its best not to disturb them"
    Jessie (screaming from inside the gym): "YOUR STUPID HOUNDOUR RUINED MY HAIR! YOU WILL PAY!!!!"
    James (screaming from inside): "No wait Jessie I'm on your side!"
    James, Meowth. Cassidy, Butch, and their Pokemon all scream in horror.
    Wobbufett (from inside): "Wobbufett! Wob. WOBBUFETT WOBBUFETT! WOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBUUUUU!"
    Wobbufett comes flying through a window with all sorts of cuts and bruises.
    May: "We should definitly leave now."
    Brock: "Yep, Jessie gets angry when her hair is messed up. Must have been pretty bad to make her this mad. Hey that rhymed."

Last edited:

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • ~~Main Control Room~~
    Shadow: "Ah. Finished. I won't use this in this story though. Hehehe."
    Shadow puts a remote control in an escape pod which flies towards his house.
    Shadow: "Now to finish the weapon on this space station!"
    Robot: "Wasn't that what you were working on?"
    Shadow: "No! I was working on something else to use in another chain story."
    Robot: "Ohh. Ash and friends have destroyed the Egg Viper...."
    Shadow: "Then use the Egg Golem! I'll be at the weapon control room if you need me!"

~~Corridor 47, Section 10A~~
    Masato hacks into a control panel to open the door into the next room. Ash walks through and almost falls into a giant circle shaped hole in the middle of the room.
    Ash: "Who put this hole here?"
    Eusine: "Is that quicksand at the bottom?"
    May: "What is that vibration?"
    A giant stone statue comes out in the the middle of the hole. It then tries to punch Ash but Ash dodges by an inch.
    Misty: "What is that?"
    Ash: "I don't know but let's get out of here!"
    Ash runs towards teh door but it is closed and he runs into it. Masato points towards the statue's head.
    Masato: "What is that on its head?"
    Eusine: "It is some sort of machinery I know, but what is it for?"
    Ash: "Thunder Pikachu!"
    Pikachu shocks the device on teh Egg Golem's head and it explodes. The Egg Golem then goes crazy and starts tearing up the room.
    Misty: "Ash you idiot! Think before you attack!"
    Ash: "Sorry."
    The Egg Golem throws something at the door across the room, breaking it down. Ash and friends run through it and down the hall.

~~Olivine~~
    May and Brock are running towads the Pokemon Center while Jessie chases them.
    May: "What do we do?"
    Brock: "I got an idea."
    Brock throws one of his Pokeballs back to Jessie. It opens and Forretress comes out and explodes knocking Jessie out. Brock grabs his Pokeball, withdrawls Forretress and they run off to find Ash.

Back