• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QUESTIONS!

KataliaKitty

TheDemonicTrainer
Years
Okay. My question refers to the Fanfiction part of this forum. I'd like to know what kind of fanfics are allowed. Because I've only ever written one Pokemon fanfic before. It's not done yet, and I'm really, really not sure about it because, seriously, I only started writing it as fanservice for a friend of mine. XD

And, well, it's malexmale. So.... are gay fics allowed? I know the website's not descriminatory, not in any way, but I honestly just wondered. It's not really a big deal if it's not, y'know? But I just wanted to ask before I decided to post it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Fan fiction for all kinds of series are allowed. :) It's not restricted to just Pokemon. And a gay shipping fan fic would be just fine as well. Just as long as it doesn't get too sexual or something, of course. But you can read those guidelines in the fan fiction forum rules and if you have more questions, you could ask Astinus. :)

Back