• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MLP: FiM / Pokemon] Codename: PokéPony [PG-14]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ignorance is Bliss. Evident, for it wasn't blissful when Twilight Sparkle and her friends discover that their planet is merely an dimensional illusion within the Pokemon world as the result of a great separation many thousands of years ago. When Charon becomes determined to bring back Cyrus and ultimate glory for Team Galactic once more, he sets off on a quest for alternative knowledge and power. The end result: A genetically engineered, ultra-powerful Unicorn and Pokemon cross: The PokéPony. Fate brings together Ash, Cilan, Iris, and the Mane Six. What will both worlds witness as tragedy strikes them both?

... I know, sounds cheesy as hell, but I don't intend this to be much of a bright fic. There will be blood, sweat, and Twilight Sparkle x Ash Ketchum. Is that your brain splattered all over the walls there? Fic is Rated PG-14 for small suggestive content, a dash of swearing, violence, and non-descriptive comedic nudity in a few chapters.

Method of Organization This fanfic is not exactly going to be linearly organized. The fanfic is going to be separated into 3 books: The Book of Ponies, which focuses on the Mane Six, The Book of Earth, which focuses on Ash and his world, and The Book of Union, where the Mane Six and Ash and co. finally intersect. Logically, you read Earth and Ponies first in any order desired before reading Union. I'll probably have a very heavy bias towards Ponies

Table of Contents
    Ponies, Chapter 1 - Dream [This post]
    Ponies, Chapter 2 - Wrong [TBP]
    Earth, Chapter 1 [TBP]

Ponies, Chapter 1
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back