• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bravo, meet the newest Pokemon

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Oh, dear, a game that turns celebrities or fictional characters (excluding video game characters) into Pokemon.

Spoiler:

One poster places the name of a celebrity or fictional character (again, no video game characters please, try a character from a book or something...), and then the next poster decides what Pokemon the above celebrity/character would be if he/she were one. Then chooses another celebrity/character of his choice.

Alright, let's start it!

Hugh Jackman

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
    Years
  • Zangoose. Seems to be the closest we have to a wolverine pokemon, and that's the role I remember Hugh Jackman the best for. (Yes I know Zangoose is a mongoose, I'm not an idiot, but look at it.)

Han Solo.

Back