• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Art Contest - Results!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • Christmas Art Contest - Results!

Thank you everybody for entering the Christmas art contest! We hope you enjoyed it. We had some fantastic entries, ranging from the very funny to the very festive :D After consulting with my other judge, we eventually came to a decision as to which entry we think deserves the prize.

Congratulations to ybur_angel, who wins a request! We loved your picture, especially the little details such as the Pokémon tree decorations and the use of underused Pokémon such as Venomoth.

Please let me know what you would like drawn for you, and I'll try and get it done as soon as I can.

Thank you to everyone who entered - they were all fantastic, and we hope to see you enter again next year!!

--FG

Back