• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light Version

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
  • Hey guys. I am Spritingyoshi22, and I actually made two Let's Play threads in this forum in early 2012 but kept forgetting to update them. I've been making Let's Plays for just over a year and have decided to start one on this new Pokemon hack called Pokemon Light version (Hack of Fire Red) made by NarutoActor. I'll make sure to try and redeem myself by remembering to post whenever I upload a new part this time. Likes, Comments and Subscriptions are always appreciated but I mainly do Let's Plays for the fun. I'm also open to any constructive criticism if you guys have any as I want to make my videos as enjoyable as possible. Hope you Enjoy :)

WARNING:Might contain some words inappropriate for little kids, nothing extremely bad though.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Last edited:
    Back