• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Da Bulbasaur master iz ere!!!!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • whats up guys, im Baker's Bulbasaur, pretty much cause im the #1 fan of bulbasaur anywhere.
    I went off pokemon about the same time as everyone else, a long time ago, but i started playing the newest games about 6 months back an got hooked again!
    I still remember me old battleing skills thoagh, i found this forum cause i was on google and was looking fro forums that do role play, so i thoght that this one looked cool and joined, simple as that, is the role playing good yeah?

im also way into wrestling and collect yu-gi-oh cards, i came 33rd out of 400 at the last OK championships of it.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there BB! ^^ I've never been in any competition with Pokemon before, but I've always dreamed of getting to battle with other people. ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Please read the rules for PC and have lots fun while you're here. :3

~Kelsey

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • no problemo, wow its nice that ive already had some nice welcomes, usually its just

HI
    or
    have fun

on my other froums and thats it, i think ill stick around, now im off to read the rules.
    LOL

......BB...i like it! usually im just Baker but i like BB!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Baker! Hope that you have a great time here and meet lots of new Pok?fans! :D I've battled my fair share with my games ^_^ Went to a few Pok?mon events and had a great time there!
    Good to see former fans getting back into Pok?mon again!

Have fun around the boards! :)

--FG

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC, buddy^^
    Try to find many new friends and enjoy your time.

ElekidzAPimp

***(Don't edit my custom!)
    Years
  • Baker's Bulbasur said:
    whats up guys, im Baker's Bulbasaur, pretty much cause im the #1 fan of bulbasaur anywhere.
    Welcome to Poke'mon Community!!! Enjoy your stay.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hello, Baker's Bulbasaur~! ^___^ My name ish Karli. X3 Its nice to meet 'cha. I hope you have a fantastic time here, but dont forget to follow the rules...or else. >D Muhahaha~! *cough* Anyways, you can request avatars and banners in Graphics & Photography. ^^

~Karli

Years
  • Hey BB we have one thing in common the username of course just follow the rules and have fun and if you want to be friends just pm me

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    whats up guys, im Baker's Bulbasaur, pretty much cause im the #1 fan of bulbasaur anywhere.
    I went off pokemon about the same time as everyone else, a long time ago, but i started playing the newest games about 6 months back an got hooked again!
    I still remember me old battleing skills thoagh, i found this forum cause i was on google and was looking fro forums that do role play, so i thoght that this one looked cool and joined, simple as that, is the role playing good yeah?

im also way into wrestling and collect yu-gi-oh cards, i came 33rd out of 400 at the last OK championships of it.
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. Follow the rules. Post a lot and have a great time.

Lucid

Read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask. Have fun here. ^^
    *gives n00b cookie*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

PM me if you wanna be friends or need help, ok?

Back