• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does anyone

Events on Islands

• Pokemon Jump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodrio Berry Picking

• Battle Tower (Island 7)

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
  • I prefer the Battle Tower because, unlike the other two you've listed, you can actually go through the BT without having to go around and ask someone to join you.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Trainer Tower (that's what it's called) by far. It's pounding to try to get to the top within fifteen minutes!

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    yeah me 2. where i live, it's kind of uncool to like pokemon...I hate that nintendo requires a link cable for a bunch of the stuff, but you could always buy a cable, extra game pak and another GBA if ur willing to spend that much money

Years
  • Shining Salamence said:
    yeah me 2. where i live, it's kind of uncool to like pokemon...I hate that nintendo requires a link cable for a bunch of the stuff, but you could always buy a cable, extra game pak and another GBA if ur willing to spend that much money

uncool 2 play pokemon? who on earth cares anyway as long as its fun.

Back