• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all together

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    Hi all together i'm new here and looking forward to much fun and interesting topics in this community^^

i hope we can get a long^^

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, what you just said.

Welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, JadenGX!

I'm glad you're excited about The PokeCommunity! (You have every right to be =P). This is a wonderful forum with great people and a whole lot of topics to post on. Once you get posting, you'll have trouble staying away! Don't worry, it's very easy to make friends here...It almost happens naturally! XD

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and be sure to PM/VM me if you are even in need of assistance and I'd happy to help.

Have fun, and I'll see you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well we certainly have enough fun and interesting topics in this community!

Welcome to the community, JadenGX.
    Just a thought, but judging by your user name I take it you enjoy the Yu Gi Oh GX series? Well, perhaps you would enjoy the Other Cards section or perhaps the Japanese Entertainment section. I'm sure they can facilitate your needs for Yu Gi Oh. :3

Get along?
    Of course we can get along! In fact, I'm sure most of us would be glad to be your good friends. All you have to do is ask us. ;D
    (After all, what fun is an online community without a ton of friends?)

Well, I suppose I shall end this welcome and let you continue exploring the forums. All the sections around here are pretty great, you really can't lose.

Take care now.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I hope we can get along to!
    Anway, welcome to PC!
    I hope you enjoy your stay!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • hey there,i hope we do get along lol
    welcome to PC dude,u sound like u like yugioh,try the trading card sub forums

Back