• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Darkrai or Shaymin~

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hello everyone! I found out people in this forum can offer up and trade Darkrai and Shaymin, which is fantastic - I love Darkrai and Shaymin (a little flower hedgehog, what could be cuter?!), and I'm really interested in obtaining them. Since I dont have a Japanese DS and/or game, and with the American events taking place in the distant future, getting these Pokemon is a very difficult task. So, I'm asking you lovely people if you happen to have said Pokemon? I dont care if theyre cloned or not, you caught 'em so they're still legit.

Here are some legendaries I have:
    Azelf
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Rotom
    Cresselia
    Giratina
    Regigigas
    Heatran
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Latias
    The three regis
    Zapdos
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Mewtwo

I'm not too sure what else would be considered good, so if you want something, ask and I might have it ^^;;

Same with items, too - I probably have a lot of good TMs left, so yeah, ask away.

I DONT have any shinies that I am willing to part with, and all the legendaries except Manaphy and Phione are nicknamed (sorry, I like nicknames ^^;; they arent too bad of names, though... cept the birds are OMG, WTF, and BBQ...)

Since not everyone actually has Darkrai or Shaymin, I'll take some offers on other pokemon, too. I'd love shinies, but yeah, I dont have much to trade for them xD My dream pokemon is a shiny buneary named JAMI, gender doesnt matter, hehe. But if you have any non-shinies, be sure to offer! I just might like it ^^

I hope these are good enough to get Darkrai/Shaymin with! Thanks for your time~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Whats the problem? It says glitch Darkrai and Shaymin aren't included in the hacked pokemon section... what am I doing wrong?

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Not everyone has the JPN version, and not everyone has conducted that glitch.

But go ahead and try to find someone who's done it.

I have a Shaymin I don't want ;D , but it's not legit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008

So I'm not breaking any rules? oo; Sorry, I'm kinda nervous.
    Aw... too bad we cant trade non-legit pokemon. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020

What does that have to do with it not being included? You can stop whining now; we still allow the glitched ones. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    i have a legit japan glitched shaymin but i want something really good for it.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i noticed you don't have jirachi, would you trade manaphy for one?

Back