• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Kid is New ^-^

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
Years
  • XD I'm really bad at these things: but, whatever, I'm Aidan and I'm thirteen, and I've been a fan of pokemon for as long as I could remember.

I started RPing it like... over the summer XD Mainly with friends, and since I got a new laptop, I just wanted to y'know, explore, and I googled 'pokemon board' and found this: thought it would be friendly / nice / would have what I like.

I love funny pokemon gifs... *points at avatar* I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH.

Um, I love normal types XD That's about it.

Years
  • ha lol Love the avatar. My name is Payton, I'm also 13. We have a wonderful RP section so enjoy yourself!

Please have a look at the rules to get comfortable. ^_^ have fun! :D

lol btw I love Spinda *normal type :S*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • "I whip my leaf back and forth! I whip my leaf back and forth! I whip my leaf back and forth!"

Welcome to PC, Aidan! That's great that you found us via Google. Google is our best friend, right? Well, since you're an RPer, you should definetly check out the Roleplay Corner board, where you can join in on current RPs or start a new one and recruit! I heard RPing is fun, though I haven't joined in one yet.

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, they're highly important for you to follow, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
  • Hi Aidan!
    I just joined here two days ago also and I'm really happy I did. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

I love normal-types also! What is your favorite at the moment? I'm sure we will get along just fine. :)

Hope to see you around.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I can instantly tell from the username you chose that you like Baibabira/Vanilluxe. You get extra cool points from me for that, and I don't give cool points to random new people that easily. Infact, I just invented cool points so I could give them to you for having Baibanira. XD; Aside from the cool points you have from me, I now welcome you to PC! :D

Since you seem to be into Role Playing, may I simply direct you to the Role Playing section, where you can role play until your heart's content. Alternatively (no pun intended), unless you meant like the Pokemon move, Role-Play, which in fact, I've never used it before, so I don't really have a clear idea on what it does. XD; I guess that shows my knowledge of Pokemon and their moves. Yeah, I'm not so smart now. :) I think I found this place the same way as you though, through googling "Pokemon Forum" and found this place. Unlike you I joined under the intention that I would trade for a while, and then be done with this place, but no, I'm here as a member for a while and now greeting people like yourself. It's a pretty good place to be. :D

I think I tried making a Pokemon gif once, but it didn't work out. You can just tell I can't make gifs at all. But one thing I did make was back when I was using Tumblr was a Pokemon thing with all those Mean Girls references in it like everything else there, like saying his hat's insured for $10,000, that Wallace met him in a contest and told him he was pretty etc. I thought it was pretty funny myself, but I'll let you judge that. :D

Don't forget to read the rules, which pretty much tell you what you can and can't do (for example, I can greet you with such a long post), and you can always ask someone more seasoned such as myself if you ever need help. Until I just happen to encounter you again, see you later!

Back