• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tales-Part One-Hoenn Champions

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Chapter One-The girl next door

Brendan sighed as the truck he was in trundled along the dusty dry roads of Hoenn. "Why do I have to go in the ****ing truck? Its like sticking oil and water together, they don't mix!". Brendan looked up at the towers of massive boxes lying there and he knew he was about to get crushed. "Brendan, we're here!" yelled his mom from the front as the truck stopped. Brendan rolled out of the way as a hell of a lot of cardboard tried to squash him.

"You know Brendan that you should go announce yourself to your neighbours," said his mom,"so go do it."
Brendan knew there was no point arguing with his mom, so he trudged out of the front door and walked across to next door. He knocked and a woman opened the door. "Oh hello, you must be Brendan," ,she smiled,"sorry but Prof. Birch is out at the lab now. But May's upstairs." At this precise moment a girl came downstairs and saw Brendan. "Hi," said Brendan. May was a bit shocked, but smiled back. "Oh hang on, I've got to go help dad. See, ya!" she said and ran outside. "Woah,look at the time. I'd better get home or I'll be shot dead," said Brendan and he departed.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Thanks. Here is chapter 2.

Chapter Two-Eggs, Dogs and a fight!

Brendan was bored after having supper at home and wanted to do something. When his mom wasn't looking, he got up, knocked cutlery onto the floor and broke a glass, but he still made it out the door.

Prof Birch was studying Poochyena out on Route 101. He picked up his pokedex and pressed the 'cry' button. The noise came out crystal clear. He heard the noise again but he hadn't pressed the button. Hot breath touched his neck. He gulped....

Brendan, on turning up at the lab, had found it to be locked. He decided to head out
onto Route 101 for fun. Upon reaching the Route he heard a man screaming. "Help me!" he cried, "Are you Brendan? I'm Prof Birch. Help!" he yelled. Brendan saw his bag on the ground. There were eggs inside it. Brendan picked up one which was hatching. It burst open to reveal an orange chick like pokemon. "Use that Torchic!" shouted the Professor. Brendan commanded it to attack the Poochyena with its scratch just like all the trainers in Johto did. Torchic used its scratch and quickly used another one which struck a critical blow. The Poochyena fainted and crawled away. The professor looked at Brendan with gratitude and simply asked "Why don't we go to the lab?". Brendan was exhausted but simply nodded yes in agreement.

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
Years
The chapters are too short a normal chapter should be at least 5 pages on Microsoft word long and you didnt describe Brendan or professor birch or may or mays mum or bredans mum

You cant just think we know what these peple look like you have to explain this

Back