• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's get things started!

Years
I'm (Obviously) new here and new to forums in general, I wanted to start off in familiar territory, and I was surprised to find that I had already made an account! When this was I don't know, but it did save me a lot of hassle so, I suppose it's for the best! My relations to Pokemon goes waaaay back, when I first got a Game Boy Advance, brand new, a family friend gave me Gold and Silver (Gold had a dead save battery so I never played it) and I just sort of got into the series from there, it wasn't my first game, not by a long shot, but it was great and still is! I love the series and it has one of the best communities! While I'm often called derogatory names for liking Pokemon, I'll love it forever no matter what, and I wanted to share my love with the others here who share my feelings for the series, while I'm no Pokemon expert I still think I can make some great friends with similar interests!...Until Next Time ~Tio'

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Welcome to PC!
That's sad that you get called derogatory names for liking Pokemon! What jerks! I've always been sheepish about admitting that I like Pokemon but no one's ever been mean to me about it. I might get teased, but only light heartedly. Well, at least you can talk to people here freely! Hit me up if you want to talk sometime! ^_^

Years
I was in the same boat a few years ago. I had an older account but almost completely forgot about it, so I made this one instead! That was good for me though since I hated that username. D: Great to have you here again!

Ahhh that is just horrible that you're called bad names for liking Pokemon. If anyone told me that I'd yell and punch them in the face or something, pfft. Pokemon is awesome and there's a reason it's so widely popular. Don't worry about what those guys say! Wear your love for Pokemon proudly! :) Sucks about Gold though. Don't think any of my games ever had dead batteries.. played my Crystal from like eleven years ago last month and miraculously it worked just fine. Heard games have a chance of not working after a while, so maybe I'm just a bit lucky in that regard. Heard about X and Y, by the way? What do you think about them?!

You seem like a pretty big Poke-enthusiast so I'm sure PC will be an awesome forum for you. n~n Is this your first time on a Pokemon community or forum in general? Know the ropes of places like these, or? We have a questions section right above the Welcome Lounge where you can ask for help about this place so that's a worthwhile place to stop by if you're lost. Staff members are always around to help anytime though, too!

Welp, have a blast here and see you around. Need a friend? Just drop me a message! :3

Back