• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are some moments in the game that left you dazed

misty_fanboy

self proclaimed #1 misty fan
Years
  • my level 80+ ditto scares me...he was below level 20 when I put him in the daycare

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Since this is more a general question that can basicly be applied to all games, I'll move it over to the Other Games forum.

~moved~

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • When in Pokemon Snap how you had to do all that crap to hit the Magikarp. When it evolved it was like "woah"

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    when i left my lv 4 sparow in the daycare for several months(forgot it :( ) and gettin a lvl 50+ fearow bak

Years
  • Emerald
    How fast it takes to get an egg.

I went to my friend's house and he had 10+ Feebas eggs. He put it in the daycare, got on his mach bike, and went from Verdanturf to Mauville about 5-10 times, and he had an egg.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Probably when I had to fetch like 12936102 [exaggeration] azurill eggs before I could take my marril out to stop them from breeding.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I know I've been beating Pokemon Ranger to get the Manaphy Egg, and wow did it give my wrist a workout. The last few battles, along with Deoxys, and all that jazz really left me tired out. There should be a clock that shows you how many calories you burn from all that movement.

Now I'm a rather accomplished pianist, so my wrists are used to alot of work, but damnit Ranger gave me some problems. Entei (both captures) and Charizard (first capture) are freaking nuts. And since it's based more so on speed rather than strategy, it was a new experience for me in a Pokemon game.

Piano takes a second row to Pokemon Ranger! LMFAO

Years
  • Yesterday I was going to check if my Pamtre berry sprouted yet, and it didn't so I was getting upset at how long it has taken, I ride my bike back to Lilycove and Latios appears :O.

Masterball!

I now have a 50 Latios for Battle Frontier. :D

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • I was trying to catch a Dratini on LeafGreen so I was fishing in the Safari Zone. I was gettting frustrated and getting low on Safari Balls after several run ins with them but no sucessful captures. When somehow I hook a Dragonair. Which the likelihood of getting hooked is about the same as encountering Chansey according to a website I was looking at. I manage to capture it on my first try. So now I have a Dragonair by complete acident.

Back