• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC World~

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    Wazzup everyone, I am Pinkish Purple, 14. This account was created to further my studies on Pokemon (Ahem... so technical I am) and get a Pokemon Professor Certificate.

Just kidding ^^ I am actually here for a few reasons. First and foremost, I would like to put my rare (to me because I'm not good at alot of things) talent to use at the Fan-Fiction section and I am also in the process of developing my own Pokemon Emerald hack. Right now, I am waiting for adoption at the PC Adoption Centre and I'm hoping that I can get someone great. (*-*)

If you want to know more about this hack I am working on, (I doubt you will but... who cares right?) P.M/V.M me about what you wanna know about and I will get to you ASAP.

Thank You for your time and I hope I can have an enjoyable journey here at the PC Forum.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there Pinkish Purple, it's great to meet you :). I'm Shining Raichu, but you can call me Andy.

Wow, a hacker and a fic writer. That's not a combination you see very often around these parts! The Fan Fiction section could actually do with a little love, fic writers are few and far between these days from what I hear so any extra fics they can get would be great, I'm sure!

And don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you have many talents in this life. You have just yet to find them! And if you already have one, well that's more than I had when I was 14 :P

Anyway welcome to the community, it's great to meet you. I'll see you around! If you ever wanna talk, you're welcome to VM/PM me too; my profile is always open :D

Years
  • Hiya, Pinkish Purple, welcome to PC! n__n I love your UN, it's pretty cute.

I'll definitely echo the above post on fanfiction writers being a little harder to come by around the forum nowadays, so I'd definitely love to see your work! I'm a writer myself, though unfortunately a very lazy one. |D;; Being able to write well is a great talent to couple with ROM making, since then you can find and minimize those little evil spelling/grammar error and such that might make their way into the game, haha.

Great that you've already applied for a mentor! That's a big step forward. I'll be seeing you around in the future, yes? :3 Enjoy PC!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I"m Cosmo.
    Hopefully you can stay active in the community and help contribute to the fanfiction section. I write a bit myself, but I'm also very lazy like Cirno so I don't get much done.
    Shoot me a message on my profile if you want to chat or need anything. Welcome again! :D

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ^^

Last edited:
    Back