• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop on Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Hi. I recently bought a Windows 7 Acer Aspire laptop.

I tried downloading Photoshop Portable Edition, but when it says "Building TWAIN Items," Windows 7 shows a MsgBox saying the program isn't responding.

Any help?

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    I run Photoshop CS4 on Windows 7 Home Premium. Portable is probably meant for things like flash drives. Downloading the regular version should solve the issue.

And, if I may ask, what version of Windows are you running?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • You can purchase a legal version or download a trial version of Adobe Photoshop here or Adobe Photoshop Essentials here (Windows) or here (OS X). You can also download free alternatives GIMP and Paint.NET here and here, respectively. There is a portable version of GIMP available here, as well. There is not a legally available portable version of Adobe Photoshop to the best of my knowledge, and trying to support a cracked version of a program is not only irresponsible, but nigh-impossible due to the changes made to the program in the cracking process.

Zet

Years
  • All portable versions of photoshop are cracked warez and will most likely contain viruses.

Best option to do is download the trial version from the adobe website and if you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, use GIMP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back