• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: HELP!!! I've stuffed up how I view threads!

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
  • um... how do I say this...

I accidently clicked a link:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6612037&postcount=33

now, whenever I view a thread, there is an IRC-style box above the thread, showing all the posts in a short-hand form

How do I remove this sort of thing??? I'm finding it a pain when scrolling...

(I know, he said "ignore this post" but who can blame a guy for being curious???)

I'll post a screenshot up ASAP

EDIT: ok, here
    HELP!!! I've stuffed up how I view threads!

it's smaller than I thought it'd be, but that's a shot of the box I brought up as an accident

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What most likely happend is that at the top of some thread you clicked "Display mode" And either clicked on hybrid or threaded..

Actually, in the signature of the post he linked, the first link contained "mode=hybrid" in the url, and due to that changed his mode to that - which is why I provided the same link, but altered the word to linear. Either way, that's all you need to do next time to fix it, darkpulse. :D

Back