• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help me in fire red 386 plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    how to get bagon,latios,latias,rayquaza,mew,castform,beldum,and the 3 regis plz help me,

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • Unfortunately, it's impossible.

All of those Pokémon except mew are found in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, and no where else until generation four.

Used copies of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are generally abundant, if you know where to find them.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Are you perhaps talking about a hack? If so, please use the Emulation forum to ask. If this is about the offcial FireRed game, feel free to ask again in the correct place, the Q&A thread, which is stickied at the top of this section.

Locked.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    ya i am talking to the hack 386,.sory f wrong post cost i am newbie..where should i ask?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Damn I hate this server. In Emulation would be the best place. Now, what I was ~trying~ to do...

Locked, for real this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back