• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NO SPOILAHS - Who are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
  • Please, please don't reveal anything else about Bw2 other than what I'm gonna ask. I want the game to have as many surprises as possible, and I've already seen more than enough spoilers BI

Who the heck are the new main players? I think their names are Ebony and Ivory. Are they like, the siblings of Black and White? They look like younger versions of them or something, but the game takes place in the future. I'm just really curious as to who they're supposed to be, that's it.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Two new characters and no their names are Mei (girl) and Kyouhei(boy). International names haven't been released yet. We only know their Japanese names. They aren't related to Hilda or Hilbert (B/W's Main Characters). Just two new younger characters for us to play.

You could have asked in Quick Questions or VM'd me or Jellicent if you wanted a straight answer with no spoilers. Closing this thread since it was a basic question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back