• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    crystaltrollcopy.png

This is my Let's Play of Pokemon Crystal. I'll try to update weekly or as much as I can, I'm busy with school and personal stuff. If you want make a suggestion for my team post it on the comments and I will consider it.

The Shenanigans of Kris!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Support Banner-

33mqy6bcopy.png

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Suggestions:

• Try to use less "L33T Speak", it distracts from the "humor".
    • More images. Seriously, this is far too few images to be considered and LP, screenshot LPs traditionally show everything you are able to screenshot, not just one whenever you feel like it.
    • Work on your humor, definitely. "Gay butt smex with Mr.Pokemon is no excuse for being late, good sir." is not funny, and you haven't developed Oak as that sort of character yet, so it feels very incongruous.
    • Reader participation. This is one of the things that separates LPs from walkthroughs with jokes, and the fact that you chose your starter and named them without any of that is a little odd.

Years
  • yuoaman you left out one of the best parts of your own lets play.
    Always have a recurring joke that begins from the start. and with crystal you have SO many, the mom that takes your money and spends it, the stupid professor that doesn't know what an egg it, the weird ginger rival with the weird hair style.

Back